References in periodicals archive ?
New Delhi [India], Jul 10 ( ANI ): Gymnast Dipa Karmakar on Tuesday returned to India after clinching gold in the vault event at the FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Cup Challenge Cup in Ankara, Turkey.
(3) Forensic Science Institute, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
(4) Interdisciplinary Program in Neuroscience, Bilkent University, 06800 Ankara, Turkey
7th meeting of intergovernmental Kyrgyz-Turkish commission on trade, economic and cultural cooperation was held in Ankara, Turkey on August 13-15, the press service of the Ministry of Culture, Information and Tourism said.
Hakan Akgun MD, Mehmet Yucel MD *, Semih Alay MD **, Oguzhan Oz MD **, Seref Demirkaya MD ** Etimesgut Military Hospital, Department of Neurology, Ankara, Turkey *Kasimpasa Military Hospital, Department of Neurology, Ankara, Turkey **Gulhane Military Medical Academy, Department of Neurology, Ankara, Turkey
Summary: ANKARA - The GCC-Turkey Joint Economic Commission (JEC) will hold its meeting tomorrow in Ankara, Turkey.
Rescue workers try to save a dozen people trapped in a factory after one of the explosions in Ankara, Turkey
These workshops are the traditional "end of semester meetings" of the seminars held regularly every other week in the Department of Mathematics at Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey. There were 122 participants with 45 presentations in the meeting.
At Sunday's game in Ankara, Turkey saw Lebanon put up a spirited fight against its more illustrious opponents but were eventually undone by the greater quality of
(1) Department of Medical Oncology, Ankara University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Minister of Industries and Mines Ali Akbar Mehrabian arrived in Ankara, Turkey Thursday morning to review expansion of mutual industrial cooperation with the Turkish officials.
(1) Department of Cardiology, Yuksek Ihtisas Education and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
"The Yogurt Man Cometh: Tales Of An American Teacher In Turkey" is Kevin Revolinski's memoir of what he saw and did as a faculty member of a private school In Ankara, Turkey, where he taught English to classroom students from 1997 to 1998.
Izzettin Baris of Guven Hospital in Ankara, Turkey, and Philippe Grandjean of the Harvard School of Public Health in Boston.
The analysis was based on 258 pre-service teachers enrolled in an undergraduate program in Ankara, Turkey. Results revealed that the significant effect of gender and university grade level on performance.
Thesaurus browser ?
- anise cookie
- anise hyssop
- anise plant
- anise seed
- anise tree
- anisette de Bordeaux
- Anisotremus surinamensis
- Anisotremus virginicus
- Ankara, Turkey
- ankle brace
- ankle bracelet
- ankle joint
- ankylosing spondylitis
- Ann Arbor
- Anna Amalia Mercouri
- Anna Eleanor Roosevelt
- Anna Howard Shaw
- Anna Mary Robertson Moses
- Anna Pavlova
Full browser ?
- Anka, Darryl
- Ankara Ataturk Anadolu Lisesi
- Ankara Ataturk Lisesi
- Ankara Buyuksehir Belediyesi
- Ankara cat
- Ankara Center for Turkish Policy Studies
- Ankara Devlet Muhendislik Mimarlik Akademisi
- Ankara Ozel Tevfik Fikret Okullari
- Ankara Profesyonel Turizm Rehberleri Dernegi
- Ankara Sanat Tiyatrosu
- Ankara Sanayi Odasi
- Ankara Sehirlerarasi Terminal Isletmesi
- Ankara Su Ve Kanalizasyon Idaresi
- Ankara Tabip Odasi
- Ankara Ticaret Odasi
- Ankara University
- Ankara University Speech Processing Group
- Ankara Veteriner Hekimler Odasi
- Ankara, Battle of 1402
- Ankara, Turkey
- Ankara, Turkey - Esenboga
- Ankeny Community School District
- Ankeny Hill
- Ankeny Kell Architects
- Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge
- Ankeny Wildlife Refuge
- Anker-Schroeder.DE ASDO GmbH
- Ankerberg Theological Research Institute
- Ankh Amulet
- Ankh Amulet
- Ankh-Morpork City Watch