aeroplane

(redirected from Aeroplan)
Also found in: Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • noun

Synonyms for aeroplane

plane

Synonyms for aeroplane

References in periodicals archive ?
Aeroplan, Canada's premier coalition loyalty program, is owned by Aimia Inc.
All Aeroplan Miles reside in a member's Aeroplan account and are not impacted by any change to their credit card.
CIBC had earlier said that if it could not reach an agreement with TD by Monday, it had the right to mount a legal challenge to TD's deal with Aimia, Inc, which runs the Aeroplan loyalty programme.
The Aeroplan Media Store provides members access to:
The hotel is offering the package to its Marriott Rewards loyalty programme members, and it includes 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles per weekend stay, until September 11, 2011.
Points earned in Aeroplan not only can be used for travel and all the other awards regularly available through the program but also can be converted into Uniprix gift cards.
Under Battiston's leadership, Air Miles -- which is 60% owned by Groupe Aeroplan - has grown its database to over two million members across seven countries and has in excess of 150 participating companies, including HSBC across the Middle East Region.
In fact, Oman Air received within several votes of both SAS and Aeroplan.
Canadian company Aeroplan Income Fund will pay up to pounds 368million for LMG, which also owns the Air Miles trademark.
Some 70% of financing came from Russia's state Federal Agency for Culture and Cinema, with Aeroplan providing the remaining 30%.
Take advantage of low one way fares, collect Aeroplan miles with every trip and discover the advantages of Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport.
arm of the global leader in loyalty management, Montreal-based Groupe Aeroplan.
Avidyne's AeroPlan extended warranty plan offers a "free" warranty extension for three years.
Aeroplan said it has added Air India to its roster of travel partners.
This agreement will enable Aeroplan Members to earn thousands of Aeroplan Miles on hotel bookings in Canada and throughout the world.