abnormal

(redirected from ABNL)
Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Encyclopedia.
Related to ABNL: wow
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • adj

Synonyms for abnormal

Synonyms for abnormal

Synonyms for abnormal

not normal

Synonyms

Related Words

Antonyms

departing from the normal in e.g. intelligence and development

much greater than the normal

Related Words

References in periodicals archive ?
ABNL, a unit of the US$40 billion Indian multinational Aditya Birla Group, has made this disclosure while providing the company s future outlook at the unveiling of its financial results for the third of this financial year (FY2014-15).
It is notable here that ABNL recently applied to the Reserve Bank of India to get Payments Bank licence.
As part of the planned arrangement, ABNL will own an equity capital of 51% to become the promoter of the new Payments Bank, while the rest stake of 49% will be possessed by Idea Cellular Ltd, the telecom division of Aditya Birla Group.
Committed to its turnaround and growth, ABNL supported Minacs over the years, to attain revenue of ~US$450 million (Rs.
Given the multiple growth opportunities and ensuing capital requirements at ABNL, the company decided to divest Minacs to a strategic financial investor, with extensive domain experience, who can ensure that Minacs continues to progress forward on its strategic roadmap.