References in periodicals archive ?
Based in Irvine, CA, Ubiquity is a vertically integrated, technology-focused media company.
We're delighted to be working together with The Virtual Forge," said Ray Iglesias, CEO, Ubiquity Global Services.
Ubiquity Hosting is one of the fastest growing providers of dedicated and cloud server solutions to businesses worldwide.
According to Ubiquity, its patent pending MOFF (Matched Orientation Field Filter) technology enables Ubiquity's WEAV platform to analyse footage from a variety of video formats obtained from all types of cameras including low resolution surveillance cameras, traffic cameras, personal security cameras, mobile devices, vehicle cameras to detect objects, logos, weapons and license plates.
The Company's Board of Directors and shareholders have unanimously approved the merger agreement with Ubiquity.
Known for having the largest turnkey studio facilities and sound stages between Los Angeles and San Diego, CA, Ubiquity Studios is able to give their demanding clients the best the film and television industry has to offer.
Yesterday the Canadian chief executive of Ubiquity, Ian McLaren, said that the deal - subject to going unconditional - would have no adverse impact on the firm's Cardiff headquarters, where the core of its software engineering work is undertaken.
Ubiquity will also provide associated maintenance, training and professional services.
3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ubiquity, an innovative multinational services organization, today announced a significant expansion of its global delivery network with the opening of a new contact center in Lisbon, Portugal.
South Wales-based Ubiquity Software has been selected to provide a platform for the world's leading internet-based telecommunications venture to roll out a new generation of voice, video and data services.
Ubiquity Basic Provides Critical Messaging Capabilities to All Organizations - At No Cost
is a key ingredient to our launching of Ubiquity's trailblazing technology and its signature product," stated Chris Carmichael, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Ubiquity.
Ubiquity to Perform Full Range of Services for Univision's Prepaid Card Program
Computing giant Microsoft has joined forces with Welsh telecommunications player Ubiquity Software in a deal with global implications.
Ubiquity Software, the leader in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) technology adopted by Telecom Service Providers worldwide, is a JBoss Premier Certified Technology Partner that supports the JEMS platform to enable the development and deployment of converged real-time telephony and web applications on their carrier-grade SIP Application Server (SIP A/S).
Thesaurus browser ?
- U. S. Air Force
- U. S. Army
- U. S. Army Special Forces
- U. S. Coast Guard
- U. S. Code
- U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory
- U.S. Congress
- U.S. Constitution
- U.S. government
- U.S. House
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Mint
- U.S. National Library of Medicine
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. waters
- Ugandan monetary unit
- Ugandan shilling
- ugli fruit
- ugly duckling
- Ugo Buoncompagni
Full browser ?
- Ubiquitous nuclear protein homolog
- Ubiquitous Open Platform Forum
- Ubiquitous Semantic Web Services
- Ubiquitous Sensor Network
- Ubiquitous Software
- Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
- Ubiquitous Systems Evaluation
- Ubiquitous Telecommunication Technology
- Ubiquitous They
- Ubiquitous User Modeling
- Ubiquitously Connected and Pervasively Proximate
- ubiquitously expressed mammalian ABC half transporter
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on X Chromosome
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on Y Chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat protein X-linked
- ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat, X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed TPR gene on the X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed TPR protein on the X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed X chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein
- Ubiquitously-Expressed Transcript
- Ubiquitously-transcribed TPR protein on the X chromosome
- Ubiquitously-transcribed X chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein
- Ubiquity Developer Network
- Ubiquity Now, Revenues Later
- UBIS User Club
- ubl carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 18
- Ubl thioesterase 18
- ubl thiolesterase 18
- Übler effect