References in periodicals archive ?
His latest appointment comes as Cardiff-based Ubiquity embarks on its latest expansion phase, that will see it recruiting more staff, opening new offices around the UK and increasing its number of international clients.
Having worked on both sides of the market, I intend to use my role at Ubiquity to help organisations fulfil their full potential by providing a platform for brands, businesses and individuals to ensure they get value from their marketing investments at all levels.
For more information on the Ubiquity 2 LED T8 Direct Wire lamps or any of the other lighting-edge technologies from Ushio America, Inc.
Ubiquity, which has been delivering a variety of customer services to BankMobile since 2015, has been selected to handle additional business lines including key aspects of the disputes and chargebacks management process.
Based in Irvine, California, Ubiquity is a vertically integrated, technology-focused media company.
Under the terms, Coversant will merge into Ubiquity in exchange for 13,242,334 shares of Ubiquity's common stock, valuing the deal at around USD 5.
According to Ubiquity, its patent pending MOFF (Matched Orientation Field Filter) technology enables Ubiquity's WEAV platform to analyse footage from a variety of video formats obtained from all types of cameras including low resolution surveillance cameras, traffic cameras, personal security cameras, mobile devices, vehicle cameras to detect objects, logos, weapons and license plates.
The Company's Board of Directors and shareholders have unanimously approved the merger agreement with Ubiquity.
Known for having the largest turnkey studio facilities and sound stages between Los Angeles and San Diego, CA, Ubiquity Studios is able to give their demanding clients the best the film and television industry has to offer.
Ubiquity has also picked up new contracts with Morecrofts Solicitors, Geason Apprentices and Butterworth Spengler.
With more than 80 of the hottest surfers in the world, Sponsor Me, in connection with Ubiquity Broadcasting Corporation, Sony, and Time-Warner Oceanic Cable is in its final preparation for the 2011 Sunset Open contest and the second debut of an IP backhaul HD broadcast in Hawaii.
NORDIC BUSINESS REPORT-September 13, 2010--Nokia Siemens says Belgacom to use Ubiquity TV platform(C)2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
LIVERPOOL PR and marketing consultancy Ubiquity has expanded its team and clinched new contracts across a range of sectors.
One new entrant, Ubiquity Partners, teams ex-CAA rep Eric Carlson and AOL exec Matthew Papish in a venture aimed at helping Hollywood players build their brands online.
Nokia and Ubiquity Software have agreed that Nokia will offer the Ubiquity SIP Application Server as part of the Nokia IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) solution.
Thesaurus browser ?
- U. S. Air Force
- U. S. Army
- U. S. Army Special Forces
- U. S. Coast Guard
- U. S. Code
- U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory
- U.S. Congress
- U.S. Constitution
- U.S. government
- U.S. House
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Mint
- U.S. National Library of Medicine
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. waters
- Ugandan monetary unit
- Ugandan shilling
- ugli fruit
- ugly duckling
- Ugo Buoncompagni
Full browser ?
- Ubiquitous nuclear protein homolog
- Ubiquitous Open Platform Forum
- Ubiquitous Semantic Web Services
- Ubiquitous Sensor Network
- Ubiquitous Software
- Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
- Ubiquitous Systems Evaluation
- Ubiquitous Telecommunication Technology
- Ubiquitous They
- Ubiquitous User Modeling
- Ubiquitously Connected and Pervasively Proximate
- ubiquitously expressed mammalian ABC half transporter
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on X Chromosome
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on Y Chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat protein X-linked
- ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat, X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed TPR gene on the X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed TPR protein on the X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed X chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein
- Ubiquitously-Expressed Transcript
- Ubiquitously-transcribed TPR protein on the X chromosome
- Ubiquitously-transcribed X chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein
- Ubiquity Developer Network
- Ubiquity Now, Revenues Later
- UBIS User Club
- ubl carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 18
- Ubl thioesterase 18
- ubl thiolesterase 18
- Übler effect