References in periodicals archive ?
The summits will build stronger bridges between the statewide afterschool networks and municipal leaders in selected states.
The 2004 statewide median selling price of $232,000 represents a 16.
7 points below the statewide DE average of 54; whereas the F2F success rates fell only 5.
Set up a statewide provisional ballot system by January 1, 2004, so that every eligible voter who goes to a polling place can cast a ballot.
Statewide cooperative initiatives to support online and distance learners are not unique to Utah.
Unfortunately for Al Gore, it was the refusal of the Florida Supreme Court to legislate a new, precise, statewide standard for interpreting ballots--a refusal to be a judicially active, changing-the-rules-in-the-middle-of-the-game kind of court--that led the U.
Each election year, Minnesota's parties hold a statewide set of precinct caucuses followed by county, and congressional district conventions.
Both companies have extensive experience providing statewide telecommunications services and offer innovative, cost effective solutions that will reduce the overall telecommunications costs for our state and local government customers.
Statewide, the median price for a previously owned home was $548,300, up from $538,770 in September but below the peak of $568,730 set in August.
Should they move to a uniform, statewide system in which voters use the same technology in every polling place?
In addition, statewide, there will be more of us living per square mile.
Independence") (Nasdaq: ICBC), the holding company for Independence Community Bank (the "Bank"), announced today the successful completion of its acquisition of Statewide Financial Corp.
Moreover, the prevalent pattern appears to be that academic libraries are forming these consortia on a statewide basis.
SAN DIEGO -- Bob Nelson Associates (BNA) created statewide radio advertising supporting victory for California State Controller-elect John Chiang and defeat for statewide property tax Proposition 88.
Statewide affordability also declined 3 percentage points from a year ago but remained unchanged from June.
Thesaurus browser ?
- stateless person
- stately home
- Staten Island
- state's attorney
- state's evidence
- States General
- states' rights
- States' Rights Democratic Party
- state-sponsored terrorism
- static electricity
- static line
- static magnet
- static tube
- statin drug
- station agent
- station house
- station keeper
- Station of the Cross
- station waggon
- station wagon
- stationary stochastic process
- stationary wave
- stationery seller
Full browser ?
- Statesville, North Carolina
- Statewide Accounting and Reporting System
- Statewide Accounting, Budgeting and Human Resource System
- Statewide AIDS Service Delivery Consortium
- Statewide Air Pollution Research Center
- Statewide Amateur Hockey of Florida
- Statewide Anti-Terrorism Unifed Response Network
- Statewide Aquatic Wildlife Conservation Strategy
- Statewide Articulation and Dual Enrollment Committee
- Statewide Augmentative Alternative Assistance Communication
- Statewide Automated Child Support System
- Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System
- Statewide Automated Fingerprint Identification System
- Statewide Automated Victim Assistance and Notification
- Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification
- Statewide Budgeting and Accounting System
- Statewide Buyer and Seller Advisory
- Statewide California Association of Code Enforcement
- Statewide California Coalition for Battered Women
- Statewide California Electronic Library Consortium
- Statewide Child Injury Prevention Program
- Statewide Clinical Consultation and Training
- Statewide Commercial Vehicle and Cargo Theft Task Force
- Statewide Communications Interoperability Plan
- Statewide Community and Court Liaison Service
- Statewide Comprehensive Injury Prevention Program
- Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Assessment
- Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan
- Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need
- Statewide Cost Allocation Plan
- Statewide Council for Vocational Rehabilitation