References in periodicals archive ?
Up to 30 pounds of calcium carbonate rocklike scale can accumulate in these heaters over time, according to the study.
We've got two large rocklike constructions which have various nooks and crannies and the actors crawl, climb and run around them.
Lumpy brown leather blocks in rocklike shapes hold benches and some of the video displays.
Jamie Carragher, who has been rocklike for the Merseysiders in their unconvincing start, was caught in possession by Hines.
The technically correct shots and rocklike defence have now become a thing of the past for the man they call The Wall.
Suddenly some of the rocklike seals started lumbering towards the waves and slid into the water before bobbing above the sea for photos.
Besides removing the old implants -- one of which had hardened to a rocklike texture -- Motykie had to take out previously grafted fat that had slid beneath Mendes' armpit.
The smelter applied heat to a mixture of quartz and coal to produce, shiny, metal rocklike pieces, which were later used in making things like bathtub caulk, breast implants and aerospace lubricant.
sound so conventionally rocklike in Qoheleth's stream of
255-57) Then for the second time he looked at the expressionless and rocklike face, at the pale boring eyes in which there was no flicker, nothing, the face in which he saw his own features, in which he saw recognition, and that was all.
Since this is the only petrified forest in the eastern United States, visitors come from all over to see the unusual rocklike tree sections.
Scaling is almost a rocklike substance that coats the inside of your machine lowering its capacity.
It also boasts a riveting performance by Holley Farmer, who combines lightness and flexibility with rocklike aplomb.
The process destroys organic contaminants and permanently traps nonvolatile inorganic contaminants in a glassy, rocklike mass that is 10 times stronger than concrete and leach resistant.
When the molds were cast, the chiseling resulted in a rugged, rocklike texture.
Thesaurus browser ?
- rocket cress
- rocket engine
- rocket engineer
- rocket firing
- rocket fuel
- rocket larkspur
- rocket launcher
- rocket launching
- rocket propellant
- rocket propellent
- rocket propulsion
- rocket range
- rocket salad
- rocket scientist
- rocking chair
- rocking horse
- Rockingham podocarp
- rockrose family
- Rockwell Kent
- Rocky Marciano
- Rocky Mountain bee plant
- Rocky Mountain bighorn
- Rocky Mountain bristlecone pine
- Rocky Mountain dogbane
- Rocky Mountain goat
- Rocky Mountain jay
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Rocky mountain pinon
- Rocky Mountain sheep
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- Rocky Mountain whitefish
- Rocky Mountains
- Rocky Mountains cherry
Full browser ?
- Rockland Cooperative Nursery School
- Rockland County
- Rockland County Association for the Learning Disabled
- Rockland County Builders & Remodelers Association
- Rockland County Concert Band
- Rockland County Department of Health
- Rockland County School Boards Association
- Rockland County Sewer District
- Rockland County Umpires Association
- Rockland County, New York
- Rockland County, NY
- Rockland District High School
- Rockland Flag Football League
- Rockland Independent Living Center
- Rockland Journal-News
- Rockland Lake State Park
- Rockland Psychiatric Center
- Rockland Regional Technical Rescue Team
- Rockland Road Runners
- Rockland Teachers' Center Institute
- Rockland Yacht Club
- Rockland Youth Dance Ensemble
- Rockland, ME, USA - Rockland
- Rockman & Forte
- Rockman DASH
- Rockman X
- Rockman X Command Mission
- Rockman X: Command Mission
- Rockne Knute Kenneth
- Rockne, Knute
- Rockne, Knute Kenneth
- Rocko's Modern Life
- Rocko's Modern Life