References in periodicals archive ?
2]-catenin pathway and accelerated hair regrow and wound-induced hair follicle neogenesis.
The dog's leg was coated with bone protein, BMP, and a household chemical found in paint, 2/PEA, which encourages the bone to regrow.
For many people, it maintains the hair they still have, and it can regrow up to about 10% of lost hair.
Caption: After studying fossils of extinct amphibians like this one, scientists concluded that some salamander relatives could regrow limbs millions of years ago.
While regrowth of linear nerves has been achieved in the past, this is the first time a custom guide has been created in order to regrow a complex nerve - like the Y-shaped sciatic nerve - with both sensory and motor branches.
The researchers were able to use antibodies detecting ABCB5 to zero in on the stem cells in tissue from deceased human donors and used them to regrow anatomically correct, fully functional human corneas in mice.
As was the case with human cells, the drug caused hair to regrow.
The same cells that regenerate clipped fingernails can be used to regrow amputated fingertips, according to new research.
19 December 2011 - US spinal technology firm SpinalCyte LLC said on Friday it had been issued a Notice Of Acceptance by the Australian Patent Office for its technology to regrow the nucleus of the spinal disc in vivo, using human dermal fibroblasts.
Drought conditions also affect the type of plants that will regrow.
Understanding regeneration in model organisms gives hope that it may one day be possible for amputees to regrow limbs or for heart attack patients to regrow healthy heart muscle.
These cells, which appear identical to one another, regrow the entire limb, complete with all cell types required for a complex organ.
You can take cartilage cells and get them to grow in a lab, then implant those to regrow cartilage.
Its removal is difficult and expensive as it thrives on disturbance and even the tiniest piece can regrow.
Summary: Scientists in Australia develop a surgical technique that may allow cancer-suffering women to regrow their breasts after a mastectomy.
Thesaurus browser ?
- registration number
- Regius professor
- Regnellidium diphyllum
- regression analysis
- regression coefficient
- regression curve
- regression equation
- regression line
- regression of y on x
- regression toward the mean
- regular army
- regular convex polyhedron
- regular convex solid
- regular dodecahedron
- regular hexagon
- regular hexahedron
- regular icosahedron
- regular octahedron
- regular payment
- regular polygon
- regular polyhedron
- regular recurrence
- regular tetrahedron
- regulation time
Full browser ?
- Regroupement Action Jeunesse
- Regroupement Anti-G20 Étudiant
- Regroupement des Centres d'Amitié Autochtones du Québec
- Regroupement des Ergothérapeutes Francophones de l'Ontario
- Regroupement des Forces Démocratiques
- Regroupement des Massothérapeutes du Québec
- Regroupement des Organismes Canado-Haïtiens pour le Développement
- Regroupement des Producteurs Multimedia
- Regroupement Loisir Québec
- Regroupement Neuroimagerie Québec
- Regroupement Pédagogique Intercommunal
- Regroupement pour la Surveillance du Nucléaire
- Regroupement pour une Ville sans Voiture
- Regroupement Québécois de la Danse
- Regroupement Rugby Club Niçois
- Regrouping of Forces
- REGT CP
- Regte Party
- Regucalcin Gene Promotor Region
- Réguer Capital Associates