References in periodicals archive ?
Witnesses said the clashes broke out when an Israeli army force, backed by armored vehicles, stormed the refugee camp while firing tear gas and percussion bombs at dozens of young men who threw stones at the soldiers.
Last month, Palestinian Ambassador to Damascus Anwar Abdulhadi voiced his concern over the deteriorating conditions of the civilian population in Yarmouk, and urged Iran to make immediate moves help to put an end to the siege of the Palestinian refugee camp.
The Kurdish Globe Over 1550 Families aided by Barzani Charity Foundation in Four Camps last week The Barzani Charity Foundation continues to provide aids and needs to the refugees in all the refugee camps across the Kurdistan Region.
International and local media reported on witnesses in Al-Yarmouk refugee camp saying that the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) had taken over large parts ofAl-Yarmouk refugee camp,almost 90 percent, and were threatening to control it completely.
In a new report, the NGO described the situation in the refugee camp as "tragic" because of the spread of disease and starvation, and a chronic shortage of medical equipment and medicines.
The adventurers embarked on the 2000 kilometre-trip, braving the rain, storms and rising sand to reach Al-Azraq Refugee Camp after two days and bring a ray of joy to displaced Syrian children.
To measure the prevalence of stunting in children aged 6-59 months in M berra refugee camp in Mauritania.
According to official reports, illegal migrants from various countries are living in Pakistan in the millions but true Pakistanis are still forced to live in refugee camps.
Our aim is to extend cultural, psychological and emotional support to Syrian children refugees and their parents in the Emirati Jordanian Refugee Camp and to alleviate the suffering of Syrian refugees who fled their war-torn country," said Marwa Obaid Al Aqroubi, President of (UAEBBY) Executive Board.
The Commissioner of Afghan Refugee Camp Sindh, Agha Ghazanfar Ali, and the Chairman Abdullah Shah Bukhari informed the Senate Standing Committee that there are 67,000 Afghan refugees in Gadap town and 350,000 Afghan refugees are living in entire Sindh since 1986.
Abu Dhabi: Theo Patrick Ntawiheba, 21, from Rwanda knows the horrors of growing up in a refugee camp after he lost his parents and siblings in the genocide as an infant.
that a riot erupted in the Mai Ayni refugee camp after Eritrean refugees started expressing their frustration at authorities.
August 14, 2013 (JUBA) - The United Nations Office for the Coordination of humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) has announced that Nyeel refugee camp in Unity state will close by the end of this month and its more than 1,000 residents relocated to Ajuong Thok refugee camp.
Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie has arrived in Jordan as part of a UNHCR trip to the Ztari refugee camp.
Brahimi visited refugee camps in Turkey's Hatay province near the Syrian border on Tuesday morning, and will visit Altinozu refugee camp, a Turkish official told Xinhua.
Thesaurus browser ?
- refresher course
- refried beans
- refrigeration system
- refrigerator car
- refrigerator cookie
- refugee camp
- refuse collector
- refuse heap
- Regalecus glesne
- regard as
Full browser ?
- refuge area
- Refuge Cove State Recreation Site
- Refuge Operating Needs System
- Refuge Trust International
- Refuge, Cities of
- Refugee & Asylum Seekers Project
- Refugee Access Verification Unit
- Refugee Advisory & Advocacy Project
- Refugee Advocacy Service of South Australia
- Refugee Aid and Development
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Health Network
- Refugee and Humanitarian Arrival Clinic
- Refugee and Immigrant Advisory Council Inc.
- Refugee and Immigrant Health Program
- Refugee and Immigration Legal Centre Inc.
- Refugee and Immigration Legal Service
- Refugee and Migratory Movements Research Unit
- Refugee Assessment and Guidance Unit
- Refugee Assistance Headquarters
- refugee camp
- Refugee camps
- refugee capital
- Refugee Centre for Human Rights
- Refugee Children and Vulnerable Citizens
- Refugee Children School Impact Grant
- Refugee Community Development Fund
- Refugee Concern Hong Kong
- Refugee Coordination Unit
- Refugee Council of New Zealand
- Refugee Counselling Services Unit
- Refugee Determination Program
- Refugee Development Center
- refugee doctor
- Refugee Documentation Centre, Ireland
- Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980
- Refugee Education Sponsorship Program Enhancing Communities Together
- Refugee Education Training and Advisory Service
- Refugee Escape Act
- Refugee Film Festival
- Refugee Health Assessment Program
- Refugee Health Information Network
- Refugee Health Professionals Project
- Refugee Health Program
- Refugee Health Research Centre
- Refugee Language Support Unit
- Refugee Legal Aid Project
- Refugee Legal Centre
- Refugee Link and Training Agency
- Refugee Management And Tracking System
- Refugee Materials Resource Center