References in periodicals archive ?
Jenin refugee camp, a stronghold for the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade during the Second Intifada, is not a place synonymous with laughs.
The claim in an MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) statement yesterday that US forces struck an Afghan refugee camp in Kurram Agency yesterday is false,' a rather strongly worded statement issued by the US embassy in Islamabad said on Thursday.
US Embassy in a statement earlier on Thursday stated that PakistanA's claim that the drone strike hit a refugee camp is 'false'.
He was likely responding to a statement by the US Embassy earlier in the day which denied Pakistan's claim that the drone strike struck an Afghan refugee camp.
According the report which was titled, No Safe Space: Health Consequences of Tear Gas Exposure Among Palestine Refugees, the report collected testimonies last summer in Aida and the nearby Dheisheh refugee camp.
IOM, in collaboration with the Administration for Refugee and Returnee Affairs (ARRA) and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), carried out an assessment of the potential route from Pagak border entry point to Gore-Shembola refugee camp in Benishangul, to ensure the safe and dignified migration of the refugees.
BEIRUT: Palestinians refugees from Syria rallied Tuesday outside UNRWA's offices in the refugee camp of Beddawi near the northern city of Tripoli, calling for an increase in aid, among other demands.
In early May, the ISIL terrorists stormed the strongholds of their rival group of al-Nusra Front in Yarmouk refugee camp and drove them back from a main street of the camp.
Witnesses said the clashes broke out when an Israeli army force, backed by armored vehicles, stormed the refugee camp while firing tear gas and percussion bombs at dozens of young men who threw stones at the soldiers.
The Kurdish Globe Over 1550 Families aided by Barzani Charity Foundation in Four Camps last week The Barzani Charity Foundation continues to provide aids and needs to the refugees in all the refugee camps across the Kurdistan Region.
RAMALLAH, April 5, 2015 (WAFA) Amid calls initiated by the Palestinian Authority and talks with Arab, International and humanitarian parties to interfere and put an end to the ongoing slaughter of helpless Palestinian refugees in al-Yarmouk refugee camp, PLO Executive Committee Member Saeb Erekat said that the situation is a reminder of Palestinians right to return.
Manama, Jan18(BNA) Eight Bahraini motorbikers visited Al-Azraq Refugee Camp in Jordan and distributed gifts to distressed Syrian children who are living in harsh conditions in the refugee camp.
The mayor of Gaziantep, Fatma Sahin, urged locals to show tolerance, saying a new refugee camp was being built and it was wrong to blame all crime on Syrians.
It was sad to read about the killings of Pakistanis stranded in Bangladesh during a clash with local people outside a refugee camp.
Sharjah: In support of Syrian refugee children, the UAE Board on Books for Young People (UAEBBY) and Knowledge Without Borders (KWB) is organising a field visit to the Emirati Jordanian Refugee Camp in Jordan.
Thesaurus browser ?
- refresher course
- refried beans
- refrigeration system
- refrigerator car
- refrigerator cookie
- refugee camp
- refuse collector
- refuse heap
- Regalecus glesne
- regard as
Full browser ?
- refuge area
- Refuge Cove State Recreation Site
- Refuge Operating Needs System
- Refuge Trust International
- Refuge, Cities of
- Refugee & Asylum Seekers Project
- Refugee Access Verification Unit
- Refugee Advisory & Advocacy Project
- Refugee Advocacy Service of South Australia
- Refugee Aid and Development
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Health Network
- Refugee and Humanitarian Arrival Clinic
- Refugee and Immigrant Advisory Council Inc.
- Refugee and Immigrant Health Program
- Refugee and Immigration Legal Centre Inc.
- Refugee and Immigration Legal Service
- Refugee and Migratory Movements Research Unit
- Refugee Assessment and Guidance Unit
- Refugee Assistance Headquarters
- refugee camp
- Refugee camps
- refugee capital
- Refugee Centre for Human Rights
- Refugee Children and Vulnerable Citizens
- Refugee Children School Impact Grant
- Refugee Community Development Fund
- Refugee Concern Hong Kong
- Refugee Coordination Unit
- Refugee Council of New Zealand
- Refugee Counselling Services Unit
- Refugee Determination Program
- Refugee Development Center
- refugee doctor
- Refugee Documentation Centre, Ireland
- Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980
- Refugee Education Sponsorship Program Enhancing Communities Together
- Refugee Education Training and Advisory Service
- Refugee Escape Act
- Refugee Film Festival
- Refugee Health Assessment Program
- Refugee Health Information Network
- Refugee Health Professionals Project
- Refugee Health Program
- Refugee Health Research Centre
- Refugee Language Support Unit
- Refugee Legal Aid Project
- Refugee Legal Centre
- Refugee Link and Training Agency
- Refugee Management And Tracking System
- Refugee Materials Resource Center