References in classic literature ?
It was the same in my case," said the King, pleasantly.
They lowered their rifles and advanced pleasantly toward me placing their right hands upon my left shoulder, after the manner of their custom of salute, and asking me many questions about myself and my wanderings.
Yes, in another manner, and much more pleasantly," answered the careless Frenchman with his most amiable smile.
I always liked to go in the dog-cart, it was so light and the high wheels ran along so pleasantly.
The morning breeze blew very pleasantly through the unglazed window, and that and the food contributed to the sense of animal comfort which I experienced.
The day passed most pleasantly away; the morning in bustle and shopping, and the evening at one of the theatres.
I hope you spend your time pleasantly, but am afraid you never think of me.
Pleasantly surprised by ease of journey I RECENTLY needed to travel from Birmingham to Rugby and decided to go by train.
Dubai: Nine years after the great Cigar and Soul of the Matter fought an epic battle in the Dubai World Cup (G1), Pleasantly Perfect and Medaglia d'Oro waged a classic contest reminiscent of the historic inaugural race held at Nad Al Sheba racecourse.
I was pleasantly surprised with everything at this salon.
I was pleasantly surprised to note that the procession included contingents from former allied countries.
I was pleasantly surprised to note that the procession included contingents from former allied countries, such as the USA, Russia and France, as well as the Commonwealth.
I thought 'you won't hear anything' so I was pleasantly surprised when I got the call - I was expecting to see someone else's picture in the paper.
I'll say that, pleasantly adjusted," People magazine quoted her as saying.
Strauss was named the replacement and said: "I talked to Kevin and I've been very, very pleasantly surprised by his attitude.
Thesaurus browser ?
- playoff game
- plea bargain
- plea bargaining
- plea of insanity
- pleading in the alternative
- Pleasant Island
- pleasure boat
- pleasure craft
- pleasure ground
- pleasure principle
- pleasure seeker
- pleasure trip
- pleasure-pain principle
- pleasure-unpleasure principle
Full browser ?
- Pleasant Valley Cycle Park
- Pleasant Valley Elementary School District
- Pleasant Valley Implementation Plan
- Pleasant Valley Intermediate School
- Pleasant Valley Junior High
- Pleasant Valley Log Cabins
- Pleasant Valley Montessori School
- Pleasant Valley School District
- Pleasant Valley Secondary School
- Pleasant Valley State Prison
- Pleasant Valley Swim Team
- Pleasant View Baptist Church
- Pleasant View Christian Academy
- Pleasant View Elementary School
- Pleasant View Luther Home
- Pleasant View Retirement Community
- Pleasant View School for the Arts
- pleasantly plastered
- Pleasanton City Employees Association
- Pleasanton Community Concert Band
- Pleasanton Cultural Arts Council
- Pleasanton Foothill Little League
- Pleasanton Girls Soccer Association
- Pleasanton Girls Softball League
- Pleasanton High School
- Pleasanton Junior Football League
- Pleasanton National Little League
- Pleasanton Partnership in Education Foundation
- Pleasanton Schools Educational Enrichment Foundation
- Pleasanton Unified School District
- Pleasanton-Tulancingo Sister City Association
- Pleasants County
- Pleasants County Board of Education
- Pleasants County Development Authority
- Pleasants County Industrial Park
- Pleasants County, West Virginia
- Pleasants County, WV
- Pleasantville (disambiguation)