References in periodicals archive ?
After that, she takes over the scene entirely, and divulges a few scrumptious recipes: Pig in a "Flanket," Peposo Notturno, Cheddar Bacon Burgers and Pickle-and-Cheese Stuffed Burgers.
It has three parts which included intrada, capriccio notturno ed Arioso and Passacaglia and Toccata e Corale.
Summary: Damas, the world renowned jeweller, presents Italian brand Utopia's bewitching Notturno collection, inspired by the musical composition of the same name paying tribute to a lyrical night of romance.
Bayrakdarian included one of the best-known songs from the piece, the tango-ballad "Youkali," on her Tango Notturno CD from CBC Records.
She studies with Peter Henderson, an assistant music professor at Maryville University, and she is currently preparing Grieg's Notturno for an upcoming performance.
Especially beguiling are the infectious Scherzo and the often lachrymose Notturno, which Salonen and the Philharmonic phrased touchingly.
PIETER VAN LAER, Assalto notturno al cascinale (1630),
There is a chance to hear string quartets by Borodin - the second, the one with the lovely notturno, played by the eponymous Borodin Quartet.
The five movements of the work (Introduzione, Notturno, Recitativo, Canone and Toccata Burlesca) are all relatively short, but terribly effective.
Hannigan's concert program includes Improvisations by Amy Beach, Preludes by David Burge, Sonata by Vincent Persichetti, "Into the Maelstrom" and "Caution to the Winds" by James Mobberley and three pieces by Charles Griffes: Notturno, Sonata and "The Fountain of the Acqua Paola.
It remains true, however, that most evaluations in this area have come to resemble exercises in what the philosopher Mark Notturno called, in his book Science and the Open Society (Central European University Press, 2000), "political thinking"--that is, thinking motivated by the need to be accepted by and to defer to apparent authorities.
1468-93) offer early examples, forecasting more sustained efforts in following decades by Giovan Francesco Caracciolo (1437-1506; Amori et Argo, 1506), Colantonio Carmignana (Operette di Partenope Suavio, 1515), and the anonymous Notturno Napoletano (fl.
Ritratto notturno, an introspective novel with two different voices, is in my opinion a delightful work that right at the end of the millennium firmly concludes the revolution in narrative techniques which occurred in the Italian and European novel beginning with the second and third decades of the twentieth century (for example, with Svevo and Musil).
Mozart: Serenata notturna in D major; Notturno in D major; Overture to Lucio Silla; Four interludes from Thamos; Symphony No.
There are two natural scents available: Preludio and Notturno.
Thesaurus browser ?
- notions counter
- Notonecta undulata
- Notophthalmus viridescens
- Notornis mantelli
- Notoryctus typhlops
- Notropis atherinoides
- Notropis cornutus
- nougat bar
- noughts and crosses
- noun phrase
- nouveau riche
- nouvelle cuisine
- Nouvelle Vague
- Nova Lisboa
- Nova lox
- Nova salmon
- Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia lox
Full browser ?
- Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club
- Nottinghamshire County Record Office
- Nottinghamshire Domestic Violence Forum
- Nottinghamshire Federation of Toy Libraries
- Nottinghamshire Housing Advice Service
- Nottinghamshire International Clothing Centre
- Nottinghamshire International Quarantine Centre
- Nottinghamshire International Trade Network
- Nottinghamshire NHS General Practitioners
- Nottinghamshire Pollution Working Group
- Nottinghamshire Royal Society for the Blind
- Nottinghamshire Senior League
- Nottinghamshire Skills for Life Partnership
- Nottinghamshire Unemployed Workers Centre
- Nottinghamshire Youth Organisation Network
- Nottinghamshire, England
- Nottinghamshire, England
- Nottoway County
- Nottoway County, VA
- Nottoway County, Virginia
- Nottoway River
- Notts and Derbys Security Association
- Notts County Football Club
- Notts Derby Walking Group
- Notts Youth Football League
- Notus Junior/Senior High School
- notwendigen Lehrveranstaltungsangebotes
- Notwithstanding that
- Nou Veau Vision International
- Nouabalé-Ndoki National Park