References in classic literature ?
The Venetian capacity for dawdling is of the largest, and for a good many days unlimited litter was all my gardener had to show for his ministrations.
Lady Arabella, whose face had blanched to a deadly white, now resumed her ministrations at the tea-board as though nothing unusual had happened.
The barn was empty when the horses turned into it and, after giving them the most perfunctory ministrations they had ever received from him, he strode up to the house and pushed open the kitchen door.
There are all degrees of natural influence, from these quarantine powers of nature, up to her dearest and gravest ministrations to the imagination and the soul.
Somehow, engaged in their healing ministrations, they no longer seemed to him boy's hands, the hands of Joan who had gazed at Gogoomy's head with pale cheeks sprayed with angry flame.
The medical attendant had heard enough in the course of his ministrations at the bedside, to satisfy him that any sudden recognition of me by Eustace (if he recovered) might be attended by the most lamentable results.
In her daily ministrations upon the prisoner she was forced to grit her teeth and steel herself, body and spirit.
But as Marilla did not try to interfere in kitchen matters, and showed no desire to interrupt Susan's ministrations to young Mrs.
At that time I used to know a podgy, wealthy, bald little man having chambers in the Albany; a financier too, in his way, carrying out transactions of an intimate nature and of no moral character; mostly with young men of birth and expectations--though I dare say he didn't withhold his ministrations from elderly plebeians either.
Regularly, each morning after he had finished his breakfast, she performed her self- appointed task, till he came to look for her ministrations as much as he did for Thornton's.
Saxon made him lie down and receive her soothing ministrations.
The venerable Chaplain of the Fortress being then admitted and exhorting the prisoner to repentance, entreating him also to atone for his crime by an unreserved and full confession which should help to liberate from the sin of rebellion against the Divine laws and the sacred Majesty of the Ruler, our Christ-loving land-- the prisoner opens his lips for the first time during this morning's audience and in a loud, clear voice rejects the venerable Chaplain's ministrations.
Under Chapman's leadership, PTR provided a valuation and property tax consulting services and web-based software solutions for property tax management and ad; ministration to a cross-section of global, national and local real estate owners.
He said that flowers are special gift of nature and meticulous ministration is needed to preserve this gift.
AMMAN, March 16 (Saba) A' The Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development (AFESD) of the League of Arab States has allocated US$ 500,000 for supporting emergency and ministration services in Yemen.
Thesaurus browser ?
- minimally invasive coronary bypass surgery
- minimum wage
- mining bee
- mining company
- mining engineer
- mining geology
- minister of finance
- minister of religion
- minister plenipotentiary
- Ministry of Transportation test
- mink coat
- minke whale
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory
- minnie bush
- Minoan civilisation
- Minoan civilization
- Minoan culture
Full browser ?
- Ministerstwo Spraw Zagranicznych
- Ministerstwo Wnutrennich Djel
- Ministeru Ghall-Infrastruttura Transport U Kommunikazzjoni
- Ministerul Administratiei si Internelor
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
- Ministerul Afacerilor Interne
- Ministerul Apararii Nationale
- Ministerul Culturii ºi Cultelor
- Ministerul Finantelor Publice
- Ministerul Justiþiei
- Ministerului Integrarii Europene
- Ministre d'Etat
- Ministre d'Etat
- Ministre d'État
- Ministre d'État
- Ministria e Administrimit te Pushtetit Lokal
- Ministria e Arsimit Dhe Shkencës
- Ministria e Bashkepunimit Ekonomik dhe Tregetise
- Ministria E Bujqëisë Dhe Ushqimit
- Ministria e Drejtësisë
- Ministria e Ekonomisë
- Ministria e Ekonomisë Publike dhe Privatizimit
- Ministria e Financave
- Ministria e Industrisë dhe Energjitikës
- Ministria e Integrimit Europian
- Ministria e Kulturës, Rinisë dhe Sporteve
- Ministria e Mbrojtjes
- Ministria e Mjedisit
- Ministria e Mjedisit Dhe Planifikimit Hapësinor
- Ministria e Punës dhe Çështjeve Sociale
- Ministria e Punëve Të Jashtme
- Ministria e Pushtetit Vendor
- Ministria e Rendit Publik
- Ministria e Rregullimit Të Teritorit dhe Turizmit
- Ministria e Shëndetësisë
- Ministria e Transportit