References in periodicals archive ?
This compares with 57% for No and 43% for Yes in mid-August and 61% for Yes and 39% for No at the beginning of last month.
1 per cent during the 11 weeks to mid-August, compared with 3.
Similarly, we also looked at the various segments within beer to see if any held up better through mid-August, which unfortunately wasn't the case," said Peter Reidhead, VP of Strategy and Insights at GuestMetrics.
STYLEJ Bronx's black quilted hi-tops are available from mid-August
The visitor makes an offer: he wants to leave the city for Ferragosto, a mid-August tradition and asks to leave his mother in Gianni's care in exchange for writing off some of the debt.
Gallup's mid-August unemployment data provide a preliminary estimate of the August unemployment rate that the government will report on Friday, Sept.
near Durango, Colorado, gets openings from mid-August to late fall.
95) will join the Oats So Simple range of instant porridges from mid-August and is predicted to replicate the success of Oats So Simple Sweet Cinnamon, which has delivered a 40% increase in incremental sales to the Oats So range since launching last July, and made [pounds sterling]931,000 in the first 26 weeks.
Abbey Credit Cards said it had analysed a selection of foreign holiday packages currently on sale and found that the prices on offer increase by an average of 25 per cent from mid-July, when most schools haven't yet broken up, to mid-August, when all are on holiday.
The United Nations said Tuesday its envoy to Myanmar has received an official invitation to travel to the country in mid-August.
On four occasions since mid-August the shelter's manager, Sgt.
Using proprietary Mitsubishi technology for adamantine derivatives, the factory is due for operation in mid-August and distribution of sample products will start in September.
In mid-August FileMaker will release Campus Productivity Kit.
IRAN will respond in mid-August to the Western incentives for a rolling back of its nuclear programme, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said yesterday.
The mid-August floods that hit Central and Eastern Europe were the region's most significant event of 2005 and the worst since 2002, according to a report that examines flood-related losses in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Romania and Bulgaria.
Thesaurus browser ?
- microwave bomb
- microwave diathermy machine
- microwave linear accelerator
- microwave oven
- microwave radar
- microwave spectroscopy
- microwave spectrum
- Micruroides euryxanthus
- Micrurus fulvius
- micturition reflex
- Midas touch
- Mid-Atlantic Ridge
- Mid-Atlantic states
- middle age
- Middle Ages
- middle Atlantic
- middle buster
- middle C
- middle cerebral artery
- middle cerebral vein
- middle class
- middle distance
- middle ear
- Middle East
- Middle English
- middle finger
- Middle Greek
- Middle High German
- Middle Irish
- Middle Low German
- middle meningeal artery
Full browser ?
- Mid-Atlantic Technology, Research and Innovation Center
- Mid-Atlantic Telework Advisory Council
- Mid-Atlantic Tennessee Walking Horse Association
- Mid-Atlantic Tent Renters Association
- Mid-Atlantic Tourism Public Relations Alliance
- Mid-Atlantic Transportation and Environment
- Mid-Atlantic Transportation and Logistics Institute
- Mid-Atlantic Treasury Management Association
- Mid-Atlantic Turtle and Tortoise Society, Inc.
- Mid-Atlantic Twin Registry
- Mid-Atlantic Ukulele Invitational
- Mid-Atlantic Uniform League
- Mid-Atlantic Universities Transportation Center
- Mid-Atlantic Venture Association
- Mid-Atlantic Venture Conference
- Mid-Atlantic Venture Funds
- Mid-Atlantic Vintage Trials
- Mid-Atlantic Volleyball
- Mid-Atlantic Weather Station
- Mid-Atlantic Wildfowl Breeders Association
- Mid-Atlantic Wildlife Control
- Mid-Atlantic Women's Hockey League
- Mid-Atlantic Women's Motorcycle Rally
- Mid-Atlantic World History Association
- Mid-Atlantic Xterra Club
- Mid-Atlantic Yacht Racing Association
- Mid-Atlantic Yoga Association
- Mid-Atlantic Youth Services
- Mid-Autumn Festival
- Mid-Autumn Moon Festival
- Mid-Bronx Senior Citizens Council
- Mid-Cabin Open Bow
- Mid-Cambridge Neighborhood Association
- Mid-Canada Identification Zone
- Mid-Canada Line
- Mid-Canada Radar Line
- Mid-Canada Television
- Mid-Cap Fund
- Mid-Cap Funds
- Mid-Cap SPDR
- Mid-cap SPDRs
- mid-cap stock
- Mid-Cap Stocks
- Mid-Cap Value
- Mid-Capitalization Fund
- Mid-Capitalization Funds
- Mid-Capitalization Stock
- Mid-Capitalization Stocks
- Mid-Career Plateau
- Mid-Career Plateaus
- Mid-Central College Conference
- Mid-Central States Orthopaedic Society