blood pressure

(redirected from mean blood pressure)
Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Encyclopedia.
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • noun

Words related to blood pressure

the pressure of the circulating blood against the walls of the blood vessels

References in periodicals archive ?
The measurements of mean blood pressure (mmHg) and heart rate (beats/min) were employed as the main pharmacodynamic measurements.
Table 2 shows that among hypertensive patients at OHC, 51 patients (65%) were females while the remaining 28 patients (35%) were males; among the females, twenty-five patients (49%), their mean blood pressure were in the range between 100/80 to 140/80 mmHg and thirteen patients (25.
The percentage change in mean blood pressure when comparing the end to the start of light-shielded HD was significantly less than that in ordinary HD (Fig.
Patients in the 5 mg tadalafil group had a mean blood pressure decline of 5.
1] vegetarians are showing significantly lower mean blood pressure values (-3.
0001) decrease in mean blood pressure at the mid of Ramadan as compared to pre Ramadan values and at the end of Ramadan, the values reached that of pre Ramadan (Table 1).
1]) Systolic blood pressure (mmHg) 108 [+ or -] 1 Diastolic blood pressure (mmHg) 68 [+ or -] 1 Mean blood pressure (mmHg) 81 [+ or -] 2 Qaw /mean blood pressure 0.
Comparison of mean blood pressure and CRH values between controls and preeclampsia patients is summarized in table-1.
Throughout this initial phase of the trial, which lasted approximately 4 years, mean blood pressure was significantly lower in the intensive-control group (130/78 mm Hg) than in the standard-control group (141/86 mm Hg).
The mean blood pressure at baseline was 137/80 mm Hg, and the mean estimated glomerular filtration rate was 85 mL/min per 1.
During this period, the patient remained hemodynamically stable with mean blood pressure between 70 and 80 mmHg and an adequate anaesthetic depth (BIS guided).
The hourly mean blood pressure also decreased after the particle exposure, with a maximal decrease of 3.
Mean blood pressure values are presented together with 95% confidence intervals, which were calculated using normal approximation.
05) blood pressure and with mean blood pressure (P <0.
Both systolic and mean blood pressure increased significanlty with age (p = 0.