References in periodicals archive ?
Just imagine the consequences of a kinesiologist isolating specific muscles and selectively injecting designer genes into those muscles to maximize their function.
I was finally desperate enough to conscientiously apply two free, simple dietary rules suggested by my Applied Kinesiologist (not all Applied Kinesiologists are into the dietary part of practice).
corrective high-performance exercise kinesiologist, went over me with a fine toothcomb, examining not just my back, neck and arms, but my whole body.
But a kinesiologist can perform a simple test combining a sample of the suspected substance and observing muscle reaction.
Vicky Paraschak, a kinesiologist, contributes a terrific micro-history revealing the intensive sports participation and athletic excellence among native women of the Six Nations Reserve, 1968-80, contrasting this rich history against the invisibility of female native athletes in Aboriginal society.
Others that may be added as appropriate are: the vocational therapist, kinesiologist, neuropsychologist, music, dance and art therapist and clergy.
Just in time to kick-off the New Year, a renowned fitness expert and kinesiologist has discovered how to shorten fat loss workouts significantly by putting together specially designed 'metabolic exercises'.
The very first location was established in 1976 by Robin Wes, an innovative educator and kinesiologist with a genuine love for both children and music.
Next, the kinesiologist, or "exercise" nurse, completes the Exercise Needs Assessment.
Justin Crane, a kinesiologist at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, and his colleagues recruited 11 active men to participate in a workout that taxed their quadriceps, the muscles at the front of the thigh.
Corcos, a kinesiologist and professor of neurologic sciences at the University of Illinois, Chicago.
Nancy Richeimer, a kinesiologist and herbalist with Capitol Drugs, can rattle off dozens of anti-bacterial and anti-viral remedies -- from olive- leaf extract to boost the immune system to elderberry derivatives to minimize flu symptoms.
Unlike many other flower remedy practitioners, Alison uses her skills as a kinesiologist.
He's a qualified hypnotherapist, psychotherapist, counsellor and kinesiologist (that is expert in the scientific study of human movement) who may be known to some local patients from his work at Pinderfields Hospital in Wakefield or Leeds General Infirmary.
Andrews is an experience violinist as well as a chiropractor and kinesiologist.
Thesaurus browser ?
- kind of
- kinetic energy
- kinetic theory
- kinetic theory of gases
- kinetic theory of heat
- King Arthur
- King Arthur's Round Table
- king begonia
- King Camp Gilette
- King Charles spaniel
- king cobra
- king crab
Full browser ?
- kinesin-like protein KIF23
- kinesin-like protein KIF24
- kinesin-like protein KIF25
- kinesin-like protein KIF26A
- kinesin-like protein KIF26B
- kinesin-like protein KIF27
- kinesin-like protein KIF2A
- kinesin-like protein KIF2B
- kinesin-like protein KIF2C
- kinesin-like protein KIF3A
- kinesin-like protein KIF3B
- kinesin-like protein KIF3C
- kinesin-like protein KIF6
- kinesin-like protein KIF7
- kinesin-like protein KIF9
- Kinesin-like protein RBKIN
- Kinesin-like spindle protein HKSP
- Kinesin-related motor interacting with PIN1
- Kinesin-related motor protein Eg5
- kinesiologic electromyography
- kinesiological electromyography
- Kinesiological Motion Expert System
- Kinesiology and Health Promotion Department
- Kinesiology and Health Science
- Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Kinesiology Federation Registered Professional
- Kinesiology Practitioners Accreditation Board
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, Leisure and Sport Sciences
- Kinesis Myofascial Integration