References in periodicals archive ?
University of Primorska, Science and Research Center, Institute for Kinesiological, Research, Garibaldijeva 1, SI 6000 Koper, Slovenia
Additionally, several articles examining the kinesiological and metabolic aspects of locomotor training with robotics were included to further understand the potential of this method of locomotor training.
The perception of football as a kinesiological activity raises a question: How is the success of an individual football player during a competing activity linked with his characteristics and abilities?
Pain and disability in patients with osteoarthritis of hip or knee: the relationship with articular, kinesiological and psychological characteristics.
Top performance in volleyball comes as a result of specific physiological, kinesiological, psychological, and environmental influences of both natural and social surroundings.
Part six investigates the different forms of biofeedback used in rehabilitation and kinesiological electromyography clinical applications.
Internet porn can be particularly powerful, he says, because it's kinesiological - a biofeedback loop tied to physically tapping a keyboard and pulling up image after image on a computer screen.
BS in Kinesiological Sciences, University of Maryland
To make yoga practice safe as well as sane, Aldous uses her background in yoga and anatomical and kinesiological principles to explain the connections between anatomy, movement and yoga asanas.
His technique is a blend of anatomical awareness, kinesiological principles, body therapies, and movement repatterning that borrows heavily from Irmgard Bartenieff's Fundamentals and Rudolf Laban's theories of Effort, Shape, and Space Harmony.
Thesaurus browser ?
- kind of
- kinetic energy
- kinetic theory
- kinetic theory of gases
- kinetic theory of heat
- King Arthur
- King Arthur's Round Table
- king begonia
- King Camp Gilette
- King Charles spaniel
- king cobra
- king crab
Full browser ?
- Kinesin-like protein KIF2
- kinesin-like protein KIF20A
- kinesin-like protein KIF20B
- kinesin-like protein KIF21A
- kinesin-like protein KIF21B
- kinesin-like protein KIF22
- kinesin-like protein KIF23
- kinesin-like protein KIF24
- kinesin-like protein KIF25
- kinesin-like protein KIF26A
- kinesin-like protein KIF26B
- kinesin-like protein KIF27
- kinesin-like protein KIF2A
- kinesin-like protein KIF2B
- kinesin-like protein KIF2C
- kinesin-like protein KIF3A
- kinesin-like protein KIF3B
- kinesin-like protein KIF3C
- kinesin-like protein KIF6
- kinesin-like protein KIF7
- kinesin-like protein KIF9
- Kinesin-like protein RBKIN
- Kinesin-like spindle protein HKSP
- Kinesin-related motor interacting with PIN1
- Kinesin-related motor protein Eg5
- kinesiologic electromyography
- kinesiological electromyography
- Kinesiological Motion Expert System
- Kinesiology and Health Promotion Department
- Kinesiology and Health Science
- Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Kinesiology Federation Registered Professional
- Kinesiology Practitioners Accreditation Board
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, Leisure and Sport Sciences