References in periodicals archive ?
Grades Kindergarten 1 to 4; Elementary to Junior High (Grades 1-9)
Kindergarten children based their stories on previously heard material, first graders based theirs on familiar surroundings, second graders based their inventions on their imagination, and third graders tended to base their stories on personal experiences.
Established in February, the council said in the report that each kindergarten classroom should have two or more teachers because teachers are much busier than in the past.
Meanwhile, a mother of a child in Chamberlain's kindergarten class faced a difficult choice.
At the ground floor the entrance splits the building in two, with the kindergarten to one side and an infant care station with three small flats above to the other.
When asked, "On average, how well prepared academically would you say children are when they first enter your kindergarten classroom?
Our kindergarten conferences provide educators with the tried and true topics that all kindergarten teachers need, while infusing fun and engaging ways to incorporate games and centers that kids love," explained SDE's kindergarten program planner, Kymra Kurinskas.
Currently, works on relocation of state agencies that previously occupied these kindergartens are being conducted.
Massachusetts is one of the states, to be perfectly honest with you, that concerns me as far as access to full-day kindergarten with regard to the tuition.
The data provide irrefutable evidence that full-day kindergarten is the most effective change that Oregon can implement to promote long-term academic achievement and close the achievement gap that exists for students who are members of minority and lower socioeconomic groups.
The first kindergarten in Japan was established in 1876, attached to Tokyo Women's Normal School (now named Ochanomizu Women's University).
Now there's a lot of pressure in kindergarten,'' Richards said.
For students whose print exposure at home may be confined to the labels on food packages, the access to reading materials in English and Spanish that the kindergarten classrooms provide children is crucial in their emergent literacy development.
Instead of struggling to catch up in kindergarten and first grade, students in Seattle Early Reading First preschools start off on the right foot, says Dan Coles, the district's literacy program manager.
Historically, what has come to be known as the black-white test-score gap has emerged before children enter kindergarten and has tended to widen over time.
Thesaurus browser ?
- kilometres per hour
- kilowatt hour
- kin group
- kind of
- kinetic energy
Full browser ?
- Kinder (goat)
- Kinder (goat)
- Kinder Der Nacht
- Kinder Garden
- Kinder Garten
- Kinder Goat Breeders Association
- Kinder Leben Mit Jesus
- Kinder Lernen Am Computer das Kindergartenspiel
- Kinder Morgan Canada
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
- Kinder Morgan Interstate Gas Transmission
- Kinder Morgan Louisiana Pipeline
- Kinder Morgan Materials Services, LLC
- Kinder Morgan Texas Pipeline LLC
- Kinder Mountain Rescue Team
- Kinder, Küche, Kirche
- Kinder, Lydenberg, Domini and Co., Inc.
- Kinder- und Hausmärchen
- Kinder- und Jugendhilfegesetz
- Kinderberg International
- KinderCare Learning Centers
- Kinderen van Verslaafde Ouders
- Kinderen voor Kinderen
- Kinderen Zijn De Baas
- Kindergarten Evaluation of Learning Potential
- Kindergarten Extended Day
- Kindergarten Extended Day Session
- Kindergarten Language Screening Test
- Kindergarten Multi-Dimensional Assessment
- Kindergarten Parents Victoria
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- Kindergarten Teachers of Texas
- Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- Kindergarten Transition Program
- Kinderhook Business and Professional Association
- Kinderhook Neighbors for Good Growth
- KinderWorld Kindergarten and Private School