References in periodicals archive ?
Hydrologist, Vilefin Inquisitor, Murloc Tidecaller and Rockpool Hunter are usually smart to keep around.
The USGS and DRI modeling effort in the Walker Basin as well as official forecasts generated by the National Weather Service indicate record or near record volumes are likely this year on both forks of the river, said Tim Bardsley, a hydrologist with the California Nevada River Forecast Center of the NWS.
The hydrologist noted it was the first time he observed a"critical" low level at La Mesa Dam, though decreasing water levels in dams is normal during the summer season.
The hydrologist noted it was the first time he observed a 'critical' low level at La Mesa Dam, though decreasing water levels in dams is normal during the summer season.
Another resident hydrologist at PAGASA, Edgar De la Cruz, said the rainy season is expected to arrive in the last week of May or first week of June.
It's a nice first step," says hydrologist Michael Puma of Columbia University.
Moore served as a scientist, technical adviser, and senior hydrologist with the US Geological Survey for over 50 years.
They are looking at bringing in a hydrologist to investigate.
Around 5 to 15 inches (12 to 38 cm) of rain fell over a 24- to 36-hour period in north eastern states, said David Vallee, a hydrologist with the National Weather Service.
A senior hydrologist with the Santa Clara Valley Water District in California, Mohr explains the prevalence of the chemicals in groundwater, the danger they pose to the quality of drinking water, and measures for dealing with the risk.
Some of the jobs on the list include: X-Ray technician, environmental science technician, hydrologist, dental hygienist, emergency management specialist, special-education teacher, accountant, meeting planner, multimedia artist, technical writer, security system installer, landscape architect, plumber and film and video editor.
Walking through the burned area, hydrologist Terry Henry paid close attention to the flexibility of the blackened vegetation.
Botanist, architect, civil and military engineer, town planner, hydrologist, cartographer Leonardo anticipated, 500 years ago, the scientific discoveries of our time.
GALWAY County Council has been called on to hire a hydrologist to advise the local authority on the flooding potential of lands been developed for houses.
Paul Wass, 34, hydrologist, Tynemouth: It's a good idea.
Thesaurus browser ?
- hydrogen bomb
- hydrogen bond
- hydrogen bromide
- hydrogen carbonate
- hydrogen chloride
- hydrogen cyanide
- hydrogen fluoride
- hydrogen iodide
- hydrogen ion
- hydrogen ion concentration
- hydrogen peroxide
- hydrogen sulfide
- hydroiodic acid
- Hydromantes brunus
- Hydromantes shastae
- hydromorphone hydrochloride
Full browser ?
- hydrologic soil group
- Hydrologic Station
- Hydrologic Sub-Area
- Hydrologic Unit
- Hydrologic Unit Code
- Hydrologic Unit Modeling for the United States
- Hydrologic Year
- Hydrological Atmospheric Pilot Experiment
- hydrological civilization
- Hydrological cycle
- Hydrological cycle
- Hydrological Data and Information System
- Hydrological Institute, Belgrade University
- Hydrological Measurement
- Hydrological Operational Multipurpose System
- Hydrological Protection Zone
- Hydrological Research Unit
- Hydrological Response Unit
- Hydrological Sciences Journal
- Hydrological Simulation Program–Fortran
- Hydrological-Atmospheric Pilot Experiment
- Hydrologische Untersuchungsgebiete der Schweiz
- Hydrology and Earth System Sciences
- Hydrology and Earth System Sciences Discussions
- Hydrology and Fluid Dynamics Group
- Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Remote Sensing Laboratory
- Hydrology and Water Quality
- Hydrology and Water Resources Programme
- Hydrology of Soil Types
- Hydrology Pre- and Postprocessor
- Hydrology, Land
- Hydrology/Radionuclide Migration Program