References in periodicals archive ?
For our mystery regular haphazardness extraction purposes, DSR has all the earmarks of being a decent hopeful, and will be the protest of this paper.
Moreover, while it is possible that neighborhood zoning districts will increase the incidence of sloppy and haphazard land use planning, the reverse scenario is also plausible: neighborhood control of zoning may actually alleviate some of the haphazardness that exists in our current system of land use control.
The inadequacy might be quite evident in remote governorates as Marsa Matrouh or even in the south, but the same haphazardness is found in many places in the capital.
It was our party which led to the split of extremely large body which was known for haphazardness and corruption.
This haphazardness is due in part to the strange quasi-subjectivity of zombies which, as Sarah Juliet Lauro and Karen Embry argue, sits on the "indeterminable boundary" between subject and nonsubject, making "these terms obsolete because it is both at once" (94-95).
Instead, it gives an impression of haphazardness to the CRC, which hinders its straightforward presentation.
On the other hand, a certain haphazardness in the editing is again noticeable, as these notes sometimes get too cumbersome and specific.
278) The sense of haphazardness that grew out of the discussion in Part II stemmed not from these provisions, but from the filled, unfilled, and overfilled gaps between the baseline that they create and the other provisions that afford (or deny) a taxpayer benefits with respect to her family members.
Hopkins' imagery deals in contrasts and paradoxes in the juxtaposition of geometry and gesture, in the constraint of dark grids and grey patterns of dots, confronted with the haphazardness of loops and curves of colour.
There's a quality of haphazardness and experimentation.
50) Yet under present circumstances, the "lack of security for loans deprives the whole matter of small credit of firmness and resilience and gives it an extremely undesirable character of risk and haphazardness.
indeed, such legislative abdication and administrative haphazardness not
Excess variety creates a feeling of haphazardness, while a lack of variety invites boredom.
As one discovers from the preface, this haphazardness is part of the plan.
Thus, even in a series of letters in which there is a remarkable degree of coherence, we see that part of the pleasure in reading epistolary writing is its haphazardness.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Hans C. J. Gram
- Hans Christian Andersen
- Hans Christian Oersted
- Hans Conrad Julius Reiter
- Hans Eysenck
- Hans Fischer
- Hans Geiger
- Hans Holbein
- Hans Jurgen Eysenck
- Hans Zinsser
- Hanseatic League
- Hansen's disease
- hansom cab
- hapax legomenon
- Haplopappus acaulis
- Haplopappus phyllocephalus
- Haplopappus spinulosus
- happen upon
- happy chance
Full browser ?
- Hapeville Auto Employees Credit Union
- Hapgood, Isabel Florence
- Hapgood, Norman
- haphazard sampling