financial obligation


Also found in: Dictionary, Wikipedia.
Related to financial obligation: Financial Obligation Ratio
  • noun

Synonyms for financial obligation

an obligation to pay money to another party

References in periodicals archive ?
a government's ability and willingness to generate inflows of resources necessary to honor current service commitments and to meet financial obligations as they come due, without transferring financial obligations to future periods that do not result in commensurate benefits.
The rating is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any securities, insurance policies, contracts or any other financial obligations, nor does it address the suitability of any particular financial obligation for a specific purpose or purchaser.
Under the proposed regulations, the term of the lease for purposes of determining the applicable recovery period includes any period of time with respect to which a lessee (or a party related to the lessee) retains a financial obligation to make a payment of rent or a payment in the nature of rent (including a payment intended to substitute for rent or to fund or supplement the rental payment of another).
If Trump's inability to meet his financial obligations to the hotel had become known, his management rights under the partnership agreement with Hyatt would have ceased.
Commenting specifically on Moody's lowered rating, "During the past 10 years, 70 percent of the drilling contractors have gone out of business and most of the remaining 30 percent failed to meet their financial obligations.
to meet its ongoing financial obligations with original
Procurement Contracting A Reimbursable Financing Amounting to 2,194,035 Lei to Cover Financial Obligations Related to the Investment Objective of Works Made with Classes I-Viii School Vaduri, Com.
Summary: "The misuse of surplus and not investing it in the right direction has led to structural imbalances in our economy and threatens the future of the country in the implementation of programmes and financial obligations," Emir Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah said.
Postal Service (USPS) warned that it may default on some of its financial obligations later this year, after reporting a first-quarter loss.
He said PIA is making all its financial obligations and there is no vendor or supplier where PIA had defaulted in payments.
The company, which provides senior living services, is looking to preserve cash, reduce financial obligations and reach negotiated settlements with creditors to preserve liquidity, it said in the filing with the U.
A press release said that the issuance would provide the Dubai Government with the necessary liquidity to substitute the liquidity that it said "has dried up globally in the last 12 months" and accordingly will meet all of its upcoming financial obligations.
The government of Dubai has launched a USD20bn bond programme to help the emirate meet its financial obligations and proceed with development projects.
Also, focus on meeting financial obligations, such as making the next house payment, could be a dangerous distraction for someone facing combat.
How do they meet the needs of food, transport, and new financial obligations while job-seeking?
Full browser ?