References in periodicals archive ?
Spreadsheet nightmares come in many forms: After expending hundreds of hours reviewing spreadsheets, an error in one cell is found, or the error is missed and one cell rolls up into a costly problem for your company, or a host of other cell miseries occur.
The Bats continued with "surge operations" throughout Phantom Fury, flying around the clock missions, providing an eye in the sky for assaulting forces and expending over 253,000 pounds of ordnance on enemy targets.
GAO was asked to provide information on (1) the extent to which jurisdictions had expended the fiscal year 2002 funds awarded for the program's third budget period as of August 30, 2003, and August 31, 2004, and the fiscal year 2003 funds awarded for the program's fourth budget period, as of August 30, 2004; (2) the extent to which fiscal year 2001, 2002, and 2003 funds awarded for the third and fourth budget periods remained unobligated as of August 30, 2004; and (3) factors jurisdictions identified as contributing to delays in expending and obligating funds and actions some jurisdictions took to address them.
In fact, most authorities agree that proper weight loss should be a blend of consuming less calories and expending more calories.
If you are mostly interested in how much energy you're expending, look for a pedometer that operates with an accelerometer.
The amount of energy that some are currently expending on the one issue of same-sex unions is appalling.
During 2000, BLEC's also began expending these funds to wire properties and then to begin to market their services to tenants in those buildings.
S]), R and S are indifferent between expending or not expending [C.
What we have now established, quite simply, is that our society is not actually expending extraordinary amounts of energy on trying to create open and honest discussions.
15% additional interest by expending an additional $1,000,000; and,
Flying over 5,400 hours and expending 460,000 pounds of ordnance with a sortie completion rate of 97.
Thesaurus browser ?
- expected value
- expense account
- expense record
- experimental condition
- experimental extinction
- experimental method
- experimental procedure
- experimental psychology
- experimental variable
- experimenter bias
Full browser ?
- Expendable Reliable-Acoustic-Path Sonobuoy
- Expendable Retrievable Hollow Steel Carrier
- Expendable rocket
- Expendable Shear Probe
- Expendable Signal System
- Expendable Sound Source
- Expendable Sound Velocimeter
- Expendable Supplies & Materiels List
- expendable supplies and materials
- expendable supplies and materiel
- Expendable Turbine Engine
- Expendable Turbine Engine Concept
- Expendable Unmanned Vehicle
- expendable vehicle
- expended for
- expended in
- Expended Supplies And Materials List
- expending for
- expending in
- Expenditure Account Number
- Expenditure Accounting Classification
- Expenditure and Employment Data for the Criminal Justice System
- Expenditure and Procurement Policies Unit
- Expenditure Authority
- Expenditure Authorization
- Expenditure Authorization Document
- Expenditure Authorization Request
- Expenditure Finance Committee
- Expenditure Item Date
- expenditure of energy
- Expenditure on Manpower
- Expenditure Order
- Expenditure Per Sortie Factors
- Expenditure Reform Committee
- Expenditure Review Central Steering Committee
- Expenditure Review Committee
- expenditure tax