The senior official asked the deceased to work on the pole without any safeguard arrangements and at the same time, current was switched on without informing him resultantely he electrocuted
and died on the spot, a relative of the deceased said.
Separately, an unidentified man was electrocuted
in Cantt station, one in Malir Birohi Goth and two in Sher Shah area.
The post Student electrocuted
, dies at beach party appeared first on Cyprus Mail .
We understand that he was electrocuted
whilst doing his job.
Major General Omair Al Muhairi, Director-General of Police Operations at Abu Dhabi Police, said that Al Shabia police station recently received a notification about a person who was electrocuted
inside an electrical room that is surrounded by a gate and an iron fence.
In Brazil meanwhile at least three people were electrocuted
while standing on a carnival float that hit a power line, officials say.
Some of the victims were instantly electrocuted
in a flash of sparks, according to witnesses.
The men, who worked for the company that maintained the generator which electrocuted
Salman, were convicted of "accidental assault.
Pandey's relative, Suresh Bharadwaj, with whom he was staying from past 10 to 15 years said, "He came here to withdraw money, it was drizzling, and as soon as he touched the gate, he got electrocuted
LYONS - A Linn County man was electrocuted
after he allegedly broke into a closed mill in Lyons and tried to steal copper wiring, the Linn County Sheriff's Office said Thursday afternoon.
A DAD of one was electrocuted
at work on his last day before he started a new job.
A GAME that involved throwing horseshoes turned to tragedy when a 21-year-old fell from a pylon after being electrocuted
with 11,000 volts.
The footage shows the father making the boy sit in an 'electric chair' and being electrocuted
," he added.
AN INVESTIGATION is under way into how a vastly experienced man was electrocuted
while at work.
circulating rumors that he was electrocuted
during filming the scenes of his