References in periodicals archive ?
He has served on various key posts in Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa Universities and known one of the good educationist and enjoying excellent reputation amongst the official circles.
Moreover, Batra also feels that while much is being done to nationalise the education system, a central body of educationists is needed to decide matters.
He called upon people to rededicate themselves to the causes for which this educationist, social thinker and crusader devoted his life.
It followed a review by educationist Graham Badman which warned there were no controls to ensure parents were carrying out their obligation to educate their children properly.
The Open Eye campaign group, including children's authors Philip Pullman and Michael Morpurgo, educationist Professor Tim Brighouse and sociologist Susie Orbach, is critical of the "highly contentious"
Strategist Khachigian, instinctively moving to shore up his base, says he plans to make the left-liberalism of the educationist crowd an issue, stressing to the GOP bedrock constituency that "the anti-choice forces are the most anti-Republican people in the state.
KOHAT -- Madam Qamar Sultan, a senior educationist and finance officer of a local NGO 'Merman' breathed her last after protracted illness here Thursday.
Lok Sabha MP Abhijit Mukherjee unveiled the foundation stone of the sports academy named after freedom fighter and educationist late Kamada Kinkar Mukherjee, father of the President.
INDIAN children will get insight into how to serve their nation when a leading educationist speaks at a seminar, taking place at the Bahrain Keraleeya Samajam (BKS) tomorrow
Trevor, a distinguished educationist who received the OBE in 1972, is now a fit 80-year-old.
Welsh educationist Sir Hugh Owen was born in 1804 near Talyfoel Ferry, Anglesey Rising to become chief clerk of the Poor Law Board in London, he later devoted himself to educational work A founder of the Bangor Normal College and Aberystwyth University, his scheme for secondary education was adopted after his death in the Welsh Intermediate Education Act of 1889 This bronze statue was erected at Caernarfon in 1888 by public subscription Picture: ROBERT PARRY JONES To order a copy of this picture, fill in the form on page 4
Agricultural educationist David Sorton Davies, the head of Agriculture and Rural Studies at Coleg Sir Gar, Gelli Aur, has been made an associate of the Royal Agricultural Societies.
The author, teacher and educationist died in Charing Cross hospital in central London on Wednesday night, aged 74.
Research Educationist from UCLA's Graduate School of Education and Information Studies.
Saima and Javed Shaikh, seasoned Director and Producer, Syed Noor writer and journalist, Mehmood Sham, educationist, Prof.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Edna Millay
- Edna O'Brien
- Edna Saint Vincent Millay
- Edouard Lemaitre
- Edouard Manet
- Edouard Vuillard
- Edsel Bryant Ford
- Eduard Buchner
- Education Department
- Education Secretary
- educational activity
- educational institution
- educational program
- Edvard Grieg
- Edvard Hagerup Grieg
- Edvard Munch
- Edward Albee
- Edward Antony Richard Louis
- Edward Appleton
- Edward Benjamin Britten
- Edward Bouverie Pusey
- Edward Calvin Kendall
- Edward D. White
- Edward Douglas White Jr.
- Edward Durell Stone
- Edward Estlin Cummings
- Edward Everett Hale
- Edward Fitzgerald
- Edward Franklin Albeen
- Edward G. Robinson
- Edward George Earle Bulwer-Lytton
- Edward Gibbon
Full browser ?
- Educational Therapy Assistant
- Educational Training Evaluation Assessment and Measurement
- Educational Universal Design
- Educational Uses of Information Technology
- Educational Value-Added Assessment System
- Educational Video Conferencing, Inc.
- Educational Visits Co-ordinator
- Educational Visualization Environment for Graph Algorithms
- Educational Weather Information
- Educational Welfare Officer
- Educational Wildlife Expeditions
- Educational, Welfare And Research Foundation
- Educational-Metropolitan Area Network
- Educationally Less Developed States
- Educationally Related Support Services
- Educationally Related Support Services Aid
- Educationally Sub-Normal
- Educatis Graduate School of Management
- Educator Access to Services in the Electronic Landscape
- Educator Ambassador
- Educator Certification System
- Educator Development/Continuing Education Workshop
- Educator Licensure and Recruitment
- Educator of the Day
- Educator Preparation Academic Advisory Committee
- Educator Preparation Improvement Initiative
- Educator Preparation Institute
- Educator Preparation Program
- Educator Resource Center Network
- Educator's Travel Resource