References in periodicals archive ?
This article will address the Florida Supreme Court's holding in Service Employees International and discuss its potential ramifications for thousands of appointees and employees of constitutional officers in Florida, including deputy sheriffs.
Mathur also provided a deputy sheriff ID card that he was issued, with an expiration date of 2006.
To every person that sees the sign, they will appreciate more the job that deputy sheriffs do for them day in and day out,'' ALADS President Steve Remige said.
Executive Producer Scott Sternberg notes, "It will be a real privilege to be the first to chronicle the extraordinary stories of the men and women who dream of becoming deputy sheriffs in the largest agency in the United States.
Gray planned to return to the area, Deputy Sheriff Nida said.
The court held that a deputy sheriff did not violate the inmate's due process right to protection from violence, absent any evidence that the deputy knew the inmate's particular gang affiliation or that the deputy could have learned the inmate's gang affiliation from information on the inmate's housing records.
Weather conditions remained good, but clouds were moving in toward the end of the day and snow could arrive tomorrow, Deputy Sheriff Nida said.
A former deputy sheriff sued a sheriff, alleging that his First and Fourteenth Amendment rights were violated when he was fired for carrying on an intimate relationship with, and cohabitating with a married woman.
McMillan was a member of the Bulloch County Sheriff's Department and was Deputy Sheriff of The Year in 1987.
WORCESTER - A National Grid worker and a deputy sheriff armed with a civil warrant just wanted to get inside an Adelle Circuit home to update the meter yesterday.
I think it will show what it takes to become a deputy sheriff, what are the intricacies of the training and how does the shaping of an individual who has never done this kind of work occur.
Carmona was the chairman of the State of Arizona Southern Regional Emergency Medical System, a professor of surgery, public health and family and community medicine at the University of Arizona, and the Pima County Sheriff's Department surgeon and deputy sheriff.
Officer Klecker began her law-enforcement career in 1978 with the Marion County (OR) Sheriff's Department, and served as a deputy sheriff.
In addition to ALADS, the National Association of Police Organizations (NAPO), the Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC), the Association of Orange County Deputy Sheriffs, the Deputy Sheriff's Association of San Diego County and the San Francisco Deputy Sheriffs Association publicly oppose Prop.
Fields was a deputy sheriff for 8 years with the San Diego County Sheriff's Office, and additionally served 10 years as an active duty Counter-Intelligence Specialist in the US Marine Corps, including a 1-year tour in Vietnam and 8 years in the active reserves.
Thesaurus browser ?
- depressive disorder
- depressor muscle
- depressor nerve
- depth bomb
- depth charge
- depth finder
- depth gage
- depth gauge
- depth psychology
- deputy sheriff
- Der Fuhrer
- derby hat
Full browser ?
- Deputy Project Manager/Resources
- Deputy Project Manager/Technical
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Deputy Provincial Directors of Health Services
- Deputy Provost Marshall
- Deputy Public Affairs Officer
- Deputy Public Assistance Officer
- Deputy Public Guardian
- Deputy Public Works Director
- Deputy Public Works Officer
- Deputy Region MARS Director
- Deputy Regional Administrator
- Deputy Regional Controller
- Deputy Regional Counsel
- Deputy Regional Director
- Deputy Regional Director for Administration
- Deputy Regional Vice President
- Deputy Registrar
- Deputy Rescue Officer
- Deputy Resident Officer In Charge of Contracts
- Deputy Returning Officer
- Deputy Safeguard System Manager
- Deputy Science Advisor
- Deputy Secretary for Economic Services
- Deputy Secretary for Health, Welfare and Food
- Deputy Secretary for Home Affairs
- Deputy Secretary General
- Deputy Secretary of Defense
- Deputy Secretary of the General Staff
- Deputy Senior Fema Official
- deputy sheriff
- Deputy Sheriff Trainee
- Deputy Sheriff's Association of Michigan
- Deputy Sheriffs Association
- Deputy Sheriffs' Association of San Diego
- deputy sister
- Deputy Solicitor General
- Deputy Special Agent in Charge
- Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary General
- Deputy Squadron Warrant Officer
- Deputy Staff Judge Advocate
- Deputy Stage Manager
- Deputy State Fire Marshal
- Deputy State Historic Preservation Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Supply Officer
- Deputy Supreme Allied Commander
- Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe
- Deputy Taoiseach
- Deputy Taoiseach
- Deputy Team Leader
- Deputy the Inspector General
- Deputy to Chief Joint Operations
- Deputy Town Clerk
- Deputy Town Manager/Clerk
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Advanced Systems and Concepts
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Advanced Technology
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Environmental Security
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Installations and Environment
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Logistics