customs union

Also found in: Dictionary, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to customs union: Common Market, Economic union
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
  • noun

Words related to customs union

an association of nations to promote free trade within the union and set common tariffs for nations that are not members

Related Words

References in periodicals archive ?
Yuriy Boyko stressed that Ukraine is discussing with the Customs Union at the professional level, and emotional reactions should not affect our negotiation process.
The meeting will be attended by customs attaches and other delegates of Member States in the Working Party, the representatives of the European Commission s Taxation and Customs Union Directorate General (DG TAXUD) and the Secretariat General of the EU Council.
The admission of Tajikistan to the Customs Union will be a significant step towards economic integration with Russia and other Customs Union members," the ministry said.
4% of respondents were absolutely against Customs Union accession, the Minister said.
If the Kyrgyz government asks ADB's assistance in assessment of the Customs Union impact, ADB will work with the government on that, he added.
70% of respondents do not predict any advantages from Kyrgyzstan's entry into the Customs Union, the remaining 30% have positive projections.
Entry of Kyrgyzstan into the Customs Union is problematic, since the country receives "shadow" import from China, he added.
There won't be any customs clearance on internal borders of the Customs Union countries," the Minister said.
During this campaign population will be familiarized with Kyrgyzstan's Customs Union accession road map.
We hope the Parliament will adopt the draft roadmap for Kyrgyzstan's Customs Union accession soon so that we will be able to complete work before the end of the year," he explained.
The present invitation to tender relates to the provision of IT operations and IT service management for DG Taxation and Customs Union IT systems (ITSM3 operations).
When the inspectors arrived, they gave us low scores, and our farmers do not have an opportunity to sell their products to the countries of the Customs Union.
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- The customs union agreement is one of the rare agreements that have been signed over the last two decades of Turkey-European Union relations.
Global Banking News-July 3, 2014--Russian central bank planning for united payment system for customs union
Riyadh, Jumada I 8, 1435, Mar 9, 2014, SPA -- The Customs Union Organization of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Arab States held its 6th meeting at the GCC headquarters here today.