References in periodicals archive ?
Much of the intercepted traffic was copied and sent to Washington where it came to the attention of the world's greatest cryptologist William F.
There is fine support from Matthew Goode as fellow cryptologist Hugh Alexander and Mark Strong as Stewart Menzies, whose observations for MI6 save the plot from becoming too formulaic.
Bruce Schneier, a well-known cryptologist and chief technology officer of Co3 Systems, called on Internet companies to issue new certificates and keys for encrypting Internet traffic, which would render stolen keys useless.
A federal court in Virginia said on Monday that Hoffman, a former cryptologist technician on US submarines, passed secret information to undercover FBI agents he thought were Russian spies, RT reported.
Washington, Rabi'I 30, 1435, January 31, 2014, SPA -- A cryptologist and veteran of the U.
WASHINGTON, Jan 31 (KUNA) -- A cryptologist and veteran of the U.
Joe Rochefort was Admiral Chester Nimitz's lead cryptologist prior to the battle of Midway.
A Saudi Arabia B Yemen C Syria D Pakistan QUESTION 10 - for 10 points: What does a cryptologist study?
There was the retired naval cryptologist with a son who drives race cars, the Iranian-born pizza delivery man whose hobbies include Libertarian politics, the engineer with more than 125 patents to his name, and the woman who runs an accredited pre-school, doesn't own a cell phone and doesn't want anything to do with social media.
Genevieve Hitt served as a cryptologist for the Southern Department's Intelligence Office in both unpaid and paid capacities during the war.
Alongside Langdon is the victim's granddaughter and cryptologist Sophie Neveu, who with Robert discovers clues within Da Vinci's paintings.
Hackers of all allegiances are becoming more sophisticated, warns Tomas Rosa, a noted cryptologist, and the threat they present to private companies, and in turn the public, is growing.
He put them aside, but then found more, arousing, his curiosity, to the extent that he was motivated to seek out James Gillogly who is a cryptologist.
A 1941 graduate of Virginia Polytechnic Institute, he entered the Navy in World War II and served in the Pacific theatre as a Navy cryptologist, re-encrypting decoded Japanese naval ciphers.
He describes the leadership of Michael Collins and other directors, captures of German parachutists, the diplomatic disloyalty of Charles Bewley, the influence on the immigration of Jews to Ireland, the work of cryptologist Richard Hayes, the contribution of Dan Bryan, censorship, and other events and aspects.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Cryptobranchus alleganiensis
- Cryptogramma acrostichoides
- Cryptogramma crispa
- Cryptomeria japonica
- Cryptoprocta ferox
- Cryptotermes brevis
- Cryptotis parva
- crystal ball
- crystal clear
- crystal counter
- crystal detector
- crystal gazing
- crystal lattice
- crystal microphone
- crystal oscillator
Full browser ?
- Cryptologic Security
- cryptologic services group
- Cryptologic Shore/Software Support Activity
- Cryptologic Support Center
- Cryptologic Support Group
- Cryptologic Support Package
- Cryptologic Support to Amphibious Warfare
- Cryptologic System Trainer
- Cryptologic Systems Group
- Cryptologic technician
- Cryptologic Technician Administrative
- Cryptologic Technician Communications 1st Class
- Cryptologic Technician First Class
- Cryptologic Technician Interpretive
- Cryptologic Technician Maintenance Senior Chief Petty Officer
- Cryptologic Technician Networks
- Cryptologic Technician Of the Watch
- Cryptologic Technician Second Class
- Cryptologic Technician Third Class
- Cryptologic Training Committee
- Cryptologic Training Support Office
- Cryptologic Unified Build
- Cryptologic Unified Build On-Line Tutorial
- Cryptologic Voice System
- Cryptological Carry on Buffer
- Cryptologie et Sécurité Informatique
- Cryptologist Technician
- Cryptology & Information Security Series
- Cryptology, Designs and Finite Groups
- Cryptomaterial Management and Assistance Centre
- Cryptomaterial Service
- Cryptomathic Key Management System
- Cryptomeria japonica