cordial


Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • all
  • adj
  • noun

Synonyms for cordial

Synonyms for cordial

Synonyms for cordial

References in periodicals archive ?
I've developed these recipes using Belvoir's delicious Elderflower Cordial to add a wonderfully subtle floral fragrance and natural sweetness.
Which is where the CEO of The Aussie Cordial Company steps in.
and a B2 global local currency senior debt rating to Cordial Compania
The new Calypso Aquajuice Cordial has been designed specifically for Primary Schools as a cost effective drink, an integral part of school meals.
f is called a difference cordial labelling if f is 1 - 1 and [absolute value of [e.
Homemade elderflower cordial is so much nicer than the bought variety and very easy and cheap to make.
The acquisition of 95% of Cordial by Banco Supervielle SA and the remaining 5% by Grupo Supervielle from GE Capital Corp and GE International Holdings Corp has been greenlighted by the country's central bank, which triggered the upgrade, the agency said.
That sort of creativity abounds at Buffalo Wild Wings, where Kirk notes that as more base spirits introduce flavors, there are fewer flavors that mixologists needs to add to the mix, which has reduced his reliance on the cordial category a bit.
Japan's Nikko Cordial Securities Inc (OTCBB: NIKOY) (8603.
Let the cordial infuse for 48 hours, stirring a few times.
Global Banking News-1 June 2010-Nikko Cordial hires analyst(C)2010 ENPublishing - http://www.
Nikko Cordial began operating as a wholly owned unit of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp.
Adult soft drinks specialist Bottlegreen is adding a traditional British range to its cordial portfolio to tap the trend for British products.
Research by Cardiff University's Common Cold Centre has found a hot drink of fruit cordial can help reduce runny nose, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, chilliness and tiredness.
The study found that drinking the traditional remedy of hot fruit cordial can ease a runny nose, sneezing and even the feeling of tiredness that can come with being unwell.