References in classic literature ?
Skimpole gaily, innocently, and confidingly as he looked at his drawing with his head on one side, "here you see me utterly incapable of helping myself, and entirely in your hands
Alleyne, still standing in the stream, glanced down at the graceful pink-and-white figure, the curve of raven-black hair, and the proud, sensitive face which looked up frankly and confidingly at his own.
She was too hurried, perhaps, and as to myself--well, she had taken my arm confidingly.
She put her hand in mind as confidingly as if she had known me from her cradle, and we trudged away together; the little creature accommodating her pace to mine, and rather seeming to lead and take care of me than I to be protecting her.
My impression was that he thought so too, though the last few times I saw him he spoke confidingly about the experience of being really old (he was eighty-nine when his heart gave out on October 23, 2013) and how different that was from anything he had quite imagined.
The acoustic proved almost entirely accommodating to the sonorities of the piece, now dramatic, now confidingly intimate.
And perhaps to win over the reader's indulgence, or assent, to the corporeal images to come in later stanzas, he begins the work, confidingly, with a plea and implicit vow: "Witness now this trust
With a child's voice I cry, Weak, sad, confidingly -God, God
Blessed with bucketloads of charm, he touches your arm confidingly as he describes the transforming power of a good haircut.
I don't know why I end up playing all these naughty characters," she whispers, leaning forward confidingly as she tucks into her garlic mushrooms.
Thesaurus browser ?
- confervoid algae
- confession of judgement
- confession of judgment
- confidence game
- confidence man
- confidence trick
- confidential adviser-advisee relation
- confidential information
- confirmation hearing
Full browser ?
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Authenticity
- Confidentially Typed Assembly Language
- Config file
- Configurable Applications for Graphics Employing Satellites
- Configurable Architecture for Processing Analysis and Control
- Configurable Business Class
- Configurable Cell Array
- Configurable Control Functions
- Configurable Crypto Engine
- Configurable Enterprise Accounting
- Configurable Environment for Robust Vision in Industrial Processes
- Configurable Execution Module
- Configurable Fault-Tolerant Processor