References in classic literature ?
But, the confiding young man proceeded to heap coals of fire on his sensitive head.
The confiding young man besought him to state his case.
To all, Mr Fledgeby listened with the modest gravity becoming a confiding young man who knew it all beforehand, and, when it was finished, seriously shook his head.
They are not so wild and handsome, but they seem happy, confiding little things.
Crooks and John Day had been so perfidiously robbed and stripped a few months previously, when confiding in the proffered hospitality of a ruffian band.
Just make sure your daughter knows the door is open so she's comfortable confiding in you.
His worries are further confirmed when he overhears Marlon confiding his reticence to Paddy at the stag do.
A list of suggestions for lessons or reflection and the end of the book go over the central themes of feeling something one's heart, the value of confiding in a trusted older person, issues that can affect self-esteem, the value of trying something different for the fun of it, and the benefit of connecting with one's roots and family legacy.
Eschewing historical fact for something more relatable, the film draws more than one parallel between the monarchy and our current celeb-drenched culture, whether it's Marie Antoinette confiding in her male hairdresser, gossiping about who's gay in the court, or breezing through a gifting suite ('What do you have in fans?
He stays low-key about successfully solving the town's problems, of course, confiding only in his best friend, a gnome called Big-Ears, who's ever-congratulatory.
Instead of confronting Sophie with the truth, Annabel chooses to hold the truth secret, not confiding in anyone.
Thesaurus browser ?
- confervoid algae
- confession of judgement
- confession of judgment
- confidence game
- confidence man
- confidence trick
- confidential adviser-advisee relation
- confidential information
- confirmation hearing
Full browser ?
- Confidentiality and Security Advisory Group for Scotland
- Confidentiality Modes
- Confidentiality of Medical Information Act
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Authenticity
- Confidentially Typed Assembly Language
- Config file
- Configurable Applications for Graphics Employing Satellites
- Configurable Architecture for Processing Analysis and Control
- Configurable Business Class
- Configurable Cell Array
- Configurable Control Functions
- Configurable Crypto Engine
- Configurable Enterprise Accounting
- Configurable Environment for Robust Vision in Industrial Processes