References in classic literature ?
Yes, I came hither to converse confidentially with General Monk, and ask him for an answer regarding certain interests; yes, the general being, doubtless, unable to pronounce before the expected battle, begged me to remain a week in the house I inhabit, promising me that in a week I should see him again.
I plied them well with wine; and being a privileged character, followed the unpopular dishes round the table, and whispered to the company confidentially, "Please to change your mind and try it; for I know it will do you good.
Threadgall at the time, plying her confidentially with a glass of hock.
He approached, on his side, confidentially, but not too markedly so.
He lowered his husky voice confidentially before the unmoved Chief Inspector.
We are not selling for our own benefit," said Rebecca confidentially.
Stryver, leaning his arms confidentially on the desk: whereupon, although it was a large double one, there appeared to be not half desk enough for him: "I am going to make an offer of myself in marriage to your agreeable little friend, Miss Manette, Mr.
Confidentially agreement and personal financial statement are required for all Buyers
Lady Godiva is probably Coventry's most famous figure but as far as I'm concerned Reg Dixon, who sang Confidentially, was the greatest man and comedian who ever lived.
Then-Prime Minister Harold Macmillan wrote confidentially that, "For the first time since the Napoleonic era the major continental powers are united in a positive economic grouping, with considerable political aspects, which, though not specifically directed against the United Kingdom, may have the effect of excluding us both from European markets and from consultation in European policy.
The semi-retrospective, which tours the country beginning this spring, includes the entire Antoine Doinel series, Shoot the Piano Player (1960), Jules and Jim (1961), the period dramas Two English Girls (1971) and The Last Metro (1980), The Woman Next Door (1981), and Confidentially Yours (1983), as well as the rarely screened 1957 short Les Mistons and the equally rare 1964 melodrama The Soft Skin.
consumers who have given comScore permission to confidentially capture their browsing and online transaction behavior.
com, enabling Japanese scientists and research organizations to work on complex scientific problems confidentially posted by global corporations and receive financial and intellectual reward.
Scientific Minds to Confidentially Enhance Innovation
Thesaurus browser ?
- confervoid algae
- confession of judgement
- confession of judgment
- confidence game
- confidence man
- confidence trick
- confidential adviser-advisee relation
- confidential information
- confirmation hearing
Full browser ?
- Confidential Reliable Informant
- Confidential Report
- Confidential Security Corporation
- Confidential source
- Confidential Star Supplement
- Confidential Statement of Formula
- Confidential Treatment Request
- Confidential Unit Exclusion
- Confidential, Formerly Restricted Data
- Confidential-Restricted Data
- Confidential/Foreign Government Information - Modified Handling
- Confidentialised Unit Record File
- Confidentiality agreement
- Confidentiality and Non-Competition Agreement
- Confidentiality and Privacy Group
- Confidentiality and Security Advisory Group for Scotland
- Confidentiality Modes
- Confidentiality of Medical Information Act
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Authenticity
- Confidentially Typed Assembly Language
- Config file