References in periodicals archive ?
Global and regional scale of ENSO influences on hydrologic and climatologic variables have been extensively documented in the relevant literature.
Data from water temperature (collected before food supply), photoperiod (supplied by climatologic station of UFLA) and food consumption, previously standardized by Dias-Junior and Mourgues-Schurter (2001) were collected from March to August.
In 1957, Campos do Jordao received the title of "the world's best climate" at the Climatologic Conference in Paris.
This became obvious in the pilot study as we tried to interconnect local-scale understandings and contexts with broader scale climatologic data (see below).
1988: Introduction to Climatologic for the tropics.
The Evac Sim generates wind conditions at the base for each typhoon through random draws from a distribution of possible conditions constructed to represent realistic climatologic conditions.
Other topics include ecological niche modeling in Western North American deserts, climatologic effects on the risk of infection, molecular cloning and expression of a cDNA, treatment of ocular coccidioidimycosis in a captive chimpanzee, and azole therapy.
Holmes poignantly describes that church in the late eighteenth century by borrowing a climatologic metaphor: "Conditions had reached a freezing point; there was ice in the pulpit, and snow in the pew" (1).
16) But while Maddin's films may largely present grimly inhospitable climates--from the wintry Russia of Archangel to the avalanche-prone Alps of Careful through to the snow-buried Winnipeg of The Saddest Music in the World--the films themselves exude a narrative and stylistic vivacity which transcends such climatologic frigidity.
Our objective is to provide a description of the main features associated with bottom temperature anomalies during 1999 and to put them in climatologic perspective.
3) These are diseases that 1) have been newly discovered; 2) have recently increased in incidence or prevalence; 3) have recently expanded in geographic or climatologic range; or 4) have jumped from animal populations into humans.
For the NDVI cube, each element encodes the NDVI anomaly from the monthly climatologic mean.
Zehnder was also struck by the prevalence of water, climatologic circumstances and fertile ground in live countries, a concentration, which he compares to the OPEC.
Previous speculation that climatologic variation might affect the timing of birth defects does not apply to Puerto Rico, where temperatures change little year round.
The typical disaster in this country is a natural geologic or climatologic event that causes damage over a wide area--involving many cities and towns and several counties.
Thesaurus browser ?
- client-centered therapy
- cliff brake
- cliff diving
- cliff dweller
- cliff dwelling
- cliff penstemon
- cliff rose
- cliff swallow
- Clifford Odets
- Clifford trust
- Cliftonia monophylla
- climate change
- climatic zone
- climb down
- climb on
- climb up
- climbing bird's nest fern
- climbing bittersweet
- climbing boneset
- climbing corydalis
- climbing fern
- climbing frame
- climbing fumitory
- climbing hemp-vine
- climbing hempweed
- climbing hydrangea
- climbing iron
- climbing lily
- climbing maidenhair
- climbing maidenhair fern
Full browser ?
- Climatique et Thermique Service
- Climatisation Bien Être
- Climatisation Diffusion Filtration
- Climatisation Électricité Plomberie
- Climatisation Ventilation Froid Industriel
- Climatisation Ventilation Industrielle
- Climatisation Ventilation Montage
- climatologic disaster
- Climatological Data
- Climatological Data National Summary
- Climatological Dispersion Model
- climatological forecast
- climatological sheath
- climatological station elevation
- climatological station pressure
- climatological substation
- Climatologie Etendue des Nuages et des Aerosols
- Climatology Module
- Climatology, Complex
- Climatology, Medical
- Climatology, Medical