References in periodicals archive ?
Patient factors that have been identified as contraindications to OPCAB include decompensated congestive heart failure, malignant ventricular arrhythmia, severe cardiomegaly, morbid obesity, and conduit factors such as untreated subclavian artery stenosis.
Chest radiography demonstrated mild cardiomegaly with left ventricular hypertrophy.
The chest radiograph indicated mild cardiomegaly with no evidence of consolidation or effusion.
Chest x-ray film revealed bilateral interstitial infiltrates, cardiomegaly, and right pleural effusion.
Anteroposterior chest X-ray showed egg-shaped heart with narrowing of the mediastinum and mild cardiomegaly (Fig.
A chest x-ray film showed cardiomegaly, and electrocardiogram identified mild left ventricular hypertrophy and left axis deviation.
Chest x-ray on admission showed small bilateral pleural effusions, bibasilar volume loss secondary to atelectasis (left greater than right), and cardiomegaly without overt failure.
Cardiomegaly and right ventricular hypertrophy were also seen.
Chest x-ray examination at admission demonstrated bilateral pleural effusions, with bilateral pulmonary consolidations and cardiomegaly.
Cardiac complications due to iron overload are recurrent pericarditis, recurrent forms of heart block, ectopic ventricular beats, ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, cardiomegaly, left ventricular (LV) dysfunction and finally heart failure resistant to any therapeutic measures (1).
Three autopsied cases of postmyocarditic cardiomegaly.
Admission x-ray showed cardiomegaly with prominent interstitial marking.
A radiograph showed clear lung fields with no cardiomegaly.
Cardiomegaly was defined by a cardiothoracic ratio >0.
He developed pneumonia and imaging revealed ascites, cardiomegaly, pericardial effusion and pulmonary interstitial infiltrations.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Cardinal Bellarmine
- cardinal compass point
- cardinal flower
- cardinal grosbeak
- Cardinal Newman
- cardinal number
- Cardinal Richelieu
- cardinal tetra
- cardinal vein
- cardinal virtue
- Cardinalis cardinalis
- cardiogenic shock
- cardioid microphone
- cardiopulmonary arrest
- cardiopulmonary exercise
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Cardiospermum grandiflorum
- Cardiospermum halicacabum
- cardiovascular disease
- cardiovascular system
- Cardium edule
Full browser ?
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiology Associates of Kentucky
- Cardiology Consultants of North Dallas
- Cardiology in the Young
- Cardiology Monitoring System
- Cardiology Picture Archiving and Communication System
- Cardiology Technologists Association of British Columbia
- Cardiology Technologists Association of Ontario
- Cardiology, Institute of
- cardiomelic syndrome
- cardiomyopathy associated 2
- Cardiomyopathy Association
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1BB
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1T
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1U
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1V
- cardiomyopathy dilated X-linked type 3B
- cardiomyopathy of overload