buyout bid


Also found in: Dictionary.
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • noun

Words related to buyout bid

a bid to buy all of a person's holdings

Related Words

References in periodicals archive ?
In a statement the company said: "Tata Steel has allowed Stuart Wilkie, currently hub director for Tata Steel Europe's Strip Products UK business, temporary paid leave of absence to give him sufficient opportunity to develop the management buyout bid for Tata Steel UK that he intends to lead.
The listing, meaning the ratings would be either lowered or affirmed at the end of a review, mirrors uncertainty regarding the company's strategic direction and capitalisation triggered by reports that Commercial Metals had received a buyout bid from diversified holding company Icahn Enterprises LP (NYSE:IEP).
37 percent of all outstanding shares had been offered for the buyout bid.
The protests were led by fan group Reclaim The Kop, who want the pair to accept a buyout bid from Dubai International Capital.
on Friday launched a buyout bid worth at least $16 billion for Reuters Group Plc.
The buyout bid is being made at a time when automakers are rapidly making innovations in their car navigation and other automobile-related information technologies.
A Televisa spokesman declined to comment Monday on when the investor group might present a buyout bid for Univision.
ONE of Scotland's most famous chain stores revealed a pounds 300m mystery buyout bid yesterday.
This buyout bid was made by CNOOC, the China National Offshore Oil Corporation.
The Wine Group (TWG) has submitted a fresh buyout bid for Golden State Vintners (GSV).
Whether the EMR position in Metal Management is a prelude to an upcoming buyout bid remains to be seen.
The odds are on a management buyout bid at spread betting group IG.
A COVENTRY company that makes special finishes for engineering firms has been taken over following a management buyout bid from two senior directors.
The move comes after Skanska, which owns 94% of Exbud Skanska, launched a buyout bid for the remaining 6% of the company's shares.
5bn buyout bid and have been negotiating with 'a couple of banks' for financing.