References in periodicals archive ?
com/research/wm652j/global_biochips) has announced the addition of the "Global Biochips Markets by Country (United States, Canada, India, China, Japan, United Kingdom), Company Profiles, Share, Trends, Analysis, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast 2015 - 2021" report to their offering.
The greater emphasis on healthcare technology for early and accurate diagnosis of life threatening diseases, increasing usage of biochips in diagnostics and research applications, growth in personalized medicine, increasing government investments and funding for research are some of the factors driving the biochips market growth.
Protein arrays are constructed on the surface of a biochip, and a carrier component transports biochips to different treatment stations within the analyzer.
Together with nine other patents already issued to Zyomyx by the United States Patent and Trademark Office, five others that have been allowed, and another issued United States patent for which Zyomyx holds an exclusive license, the newly issued patent serves to safeguard the company's investments in protein biochip technology development and commercialization.
Biochip fabrication, one of the many kinds of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) fabrication processes now reaching volume production, involves a cross-disciplinary synergy between silicon device fabrication, the design and fabrication of microfluidic structures, and the preparation and modification of thin film surfaces and their chemistries.
A biochip is a collection of miniaturized test sites arranged on a surface that permits many tests to be performed simultaneously, or in parallel, in order to achieve higher throughput and speed.
CombiMatrix' semi-conductor-based biochip technology provides a single platform for diagnostic and research capabilities.
Biomedical research will be the leading biochip application by far, dominated by gene expression profiling and SNP typing.
LumiCyte's ultimate goal is to develop biochips for diagnostic applications based on diesease specific protein maps.
Thermo BioAnalysis plans to use biochip technology from its BioStar subsidiary and Interactiva's biomolecules to create biochips for use in microarray DNA.
LONDON -- Biochip platforms are used in a diverse range of research applications within the biotechnology sector, including pharmaceuticals, proteomics and genomics.
com announces "China Biochip Industry 2015 Market Research Report" of 155 pages with 161 tables and figures to its research store.
Lifestyle changes owing to increase in cancer, diabetes and hypertension patients, early diagnosis and treatment of diseases, advancement of biochips with its wide application areas shows that biochip market has vast opportunities in the coming years.
Pasadena, CA, 8/2/99-Motorola and Clinical Micro Sensors entered a multi-year strategic alliance to explore developments in biochip technology and distributed electronics, which could be used to detect and treat disease, manage the food supply, and protect the environment.
The global biochip market is studied by the types and key applications.
Thesaurus browser ?
- binge-vomit syndrome
- binocular microscope
- binocular vision
- binomial distribution
- binomial theorem
- bio lab
- biochemical mechanism
- biodegradable pollution
- biogeographical region
- biohazard suit
Full browser ?
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Biochemistry and Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Graduate Student Association
- Biochemistry And Molecular Biology International
- Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Biochemistry Graduate Student Organization
- Biochemistry Molecular Biology and Biophysics
- Biochemistry Panel
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Microbiology and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Cellular Biology
- Biochimica et Biophysica Acta
- Biochimie et Biologie Moléculaire
- Biochimie et Génie Biologique
- Biochip Implants
- biochromatic analysis
- biochromatic chakra alignment
- BioChromatic Integration Device
- Biocidal Products Directive
- biocidal sutures
- Biocidas Biodegradables Zix
- Biocide Injection System
- Biocides and Pesticides Assessment Unit
- Biocides Consultative Committee