References in periodicals archive ?
2004) "Type shifting in construction grammar: an integrated approach to aspectual coercion".
Aspectual Feature Modules, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, v.
Geseon, apparently, is included in the category of "observation" verbs, although there seem to be no aspectual considerations involved here.
The core of the aspectual perspective is the definition of micro-politics as a concrete aspect of behavior.
When it combines with perfective aspect the inherently stative verb dyum provides a shade of the meaning that is typically associated with grammatical aspectual category of perfective.
It is important to note here that I analyse schematicity in terms of lexical and not aspectual semantics.
Em suma, a partir dos dois diagnosticos apresentados por Burzio para o italiano: a escolha do auxiliar aspectual e a cliticizacao ne, torna-se evidente que os argumentos internos de verbos inacusativos sao objetos diretos em estrutura-D que, quando movidos de sua posicao de base para a posicao Spec, IP, uma posicao nao-0, passam a ser sujeitos derivados.
Languages can incorporate many other additional distinctions in their system, like the deictic distinction between proximate/distal in Tsez, (see Comrie and Polinsky 1998) or the aspectual dimension of bounded and unbounded paths (where the distinction between to and towards in English is made or between allative and versative, again in Tsez, see Comrie and Polinsky ).
The typical example is the Balkan area, where languages of different types and families, such as Romanian (Romance), Albanian, Greek, and the Slavonic languages Macedonian and Bulgarian share, in partial or complete form, the absence of verbal infinitives, the postposition of the definite article, certain aspectual distinctions in verbs, etc.
Das Funcoes Narrativas ao Aspectual nas Representacoes Visuais: notas sobre modos de interpretar imagens.
The effects of aspectual class on the temporal structure of discourse: semantics or pragmatics?
lax, spreading habit;" and "overall, aspectual similarity to C.
What apparently is a past tense -s can be suffixed to the aspectual forms.
They specify the physical orientation of the co-referential first person subject, and provide aspectual information about the location in space and time of the action denoted by the main verb.
New elements can and sometimes must be introduced, as in the case of aspectual choice between the preterite and the imperfect in Romance languages.
Thesaurus browser ?
- asp viper
- Aspalathus cedcarbergensis
- Aspalathus linearis
- Asparagus asparagoides
- asparagus bean
- asparagus bed
- asparagus fern
- Asparagus officinales
- asparagus pea
- Asparagus plumosus
- Asparagus setaceous
- aspartic acid
- aspect ratio
- aspen poplar
- Asperger's syndrome
- Aspergillus fumigatus
- Asperula odorata
- Asperula tinctoria
- Asphodeline lutea
Full browser ?
- Aspect-Oriented Software Association, Inc.
- Aspect-Oriented Software Design
- Aspect-Oriented Software Development
- ASPECT–IVUS Substudy
- AspectJ Development Tools
- AspectJ-Enabled Eclipse Runtime
- Aspects of Rural Independent Living
- Aspects of Spatial Memory Test
- Aspects, Components, and Patterns for Infrastructure Software
- Aspectual Illumination System
- Aspectual Software Architecture Analysis Method
- Aspen (botany)
- Aspen (botany)
- Aspen (botany)
- Aspen Achievement Academy
- Aspen Camp School for the Deaf
- Aspen Center for Integral Health
- Aspen Chamber Resort Association
- Aspen Collar
- Aspen Community Foundation
- Aspen Data Source Architecture
- Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
- Aspen Family Business Group
- Aspen Foundation for Labour Education
- Aspen Global Change Institute
- Aspen Global Leadership Network
- Aspen Hill
- Aspen Hill Christian Church