References in periodicals archive ?
In 2011, employment in the agricultural sector was more than one million, (1) with most of employment concentrated in two occupations directly related to the major economic activity of the sector: (1) farmworkers and laborers working in crop, nursery, and greenhouse establishments; and (2) farmworkers working with farm, ranch, and aquacultural animals.
Proceedings of Aquacultural Engineering Society's IV Issues Forum, Roanoke, VA, USA, pp.
Turkish exporters shipped mostly textiles, grains and legumes, aquacultural products and dry fruits to Iraq.
Exchange rate and market liberalization policies put in place by recent Chilean administrations with the stated goal of promoting exports in both traditional and non-traditional sectors have resulted in a relative boom for the aquacultural activities in particular.
However, Schering Plough, the manufacturer of florfenicol, reports first marketing this agent for aquacultural use in Japan in 1990 (D.
With this aquacultural growth comes the need for a rapidly expanding aquafeed industry, one where feeds are formulated by fish nutritionists, much as they are for today's poultry industry.
Aquaculture Magazine Aquacultural Engineering Society.
In late 2004, negotiations to decommission the catfish farm and remove all aquacultural facilities were complete.
Of greater concern to me, my team and everyone involved with No Catch is that, as founders of a sustainable alternative to endangered wild cod stocks and pioneers of ground-breaking aquacultural techniques, we continue to lead by example.
They follow the method used in taxonomic studies of calanoid copepods by Mauchline (1987) and distinguish organisms from Panama and Mexico whose portlarvae have three and four dorsal spines, but do not mention the aquacultural importance of their finding.
An EU spokesman said: "The objective is to look at how husbandry practice, aquacultural systems and pre-slaughter conditions contribute to the flesh quality and ethical quality of seafood.
The first is the decision by the new Antitrust Modernization Commission to study all antitrust exemptions, including those enacted to promote cooperative marketing of agricultural and aquacultural products.
Aquacultural practices seek to find ways to domesticate the production of marine resources in order to increase yields without further depleting the wild marine resources--an eco-friendly way to get fish and seafood to market.
The farm holds a lot of promise--it has a self-contained water table, two dams to reserve stream water, agricultural and aquacultural resources--but after years of neglect, it requires an overhaul
In response, a number of anti-dumping suits have been filed against foreign aquacultural producers.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Aptenodytes forsteri
- Aptenodytes patagonica
- Apus apus
- apyretic tetanus
- aqua fortis
- aqua regia
- aqua vitae
- Aquarius the Water Bearer
- aquatic bird
- aquatic fern
- aquatic mammal
- aquatic plant
- aquatic vertebrate
- aqueductus cerebri
- aqueous humor
- aqueous humour
Full browser ?
- Aqua vitæ
- Aqua vitæ
- Aqua Vitens Rand Limited
- Aqua-Ammonia Absorption Refrigeration
- AquaBio Tech Group
- Aquacel Hydrofiber
- Aquacell Technologies
- Aquacultural Engineering Society
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Aquaculture and Fish Genetics Research Programme
- Aquaculture and Restoration Ecology Laboratory
- Aquaculture Association of Canada
- Aquaculture Association of Nova Scotia
- Aquaculture Center for Training, Education and Demonstration
- Aquaculture Center of the Florida Keys
- Aquaculture Certification Council
- Aquaculture Collaborative Research and Development Program
- Aquaculture Collaborative Research Support Program
- Aquaculture Consultancy and Engineering
- Aquaculture Farm International
- Aquaculture Genetics Network in Asia
- Aquaculture Interchange Program
- Aquaculture Lease Program Advisory Committee
- Aquaculture Licences Appeals Board
- Aquaculture Network Information Center
- Aquaculture Production Technology, Ltd
- Aquaculture Systems Research Unit
- Aquaculture Technology Centre