References in periodicals archive ?
USDA recommends that producers take their animal housing energy analysis to their local USDA Service Center, Cooperative Extension office or rural electric cooperative for more field-specific assistance.
It claims to be the most up-to-date of its kind in the country and includes an animal hospital, kennels and cattery, large animal housing, pet animal housing, grooming parlour, classrooms and science labs, small animal boarding facilities and a refectory.
Full browser ?