Statistics show 274 patients were diagnosed with anaphylactic shock
between March 2013 and February this year.
I knew straight away he'd gone into an anaphylactic shock
The blue jellyfish is the species that is most prolific at the moment, and its armoury will produce a nettle-like sting that can induce anaphylactic shock
in victims that are allergic.
Delyth Parry suffers an anaphylactic shock
at least once every two weeks and is on a cocktail of medication, for an illness triggered 10 years ago by latex gloves.
The actress, who played Plenty O'Toole in the 1971 classic Diamonds Are Forever, almost died on Tuesday night after going into anaphylactic shock
is an extreme and severe allergic reaction which can be brought about by a number of different triggers including foods such as peanuts, seeds, shellfish and dairy products, and non-food causes such as a bee sting.
Recording a verdict of death by medical misadventure, Coroner Karen Henderson said it was not possible to tell whether the life of Sacha Rumaner, 30, would have been saved if dental staff had recognised she was suffering from anaphylactic shock
brought on by chlorhexidine.
And though the dye is safe for most to consume, in a small number of people, cochineal extract can cause anaphylactic shock
, or a severe allergic reaction that affects their ability to breathe.
Exposure can lead to anaphylactic shock
where thebody'simmunedefencesystem goes into overdrive and the cells in the body start to produce the chemical histamine.
But at their most serious, they can lead to a potentially life-threatening anaphylactic shock
The antidote obtained from eggs also reduced the incidence of anaphylactic shock
and sickness -- side effects associated with the product obtained from horses.
The adrenaline autoinjector is designed for the emergency treatment of anaphylactic shock
, mostly due to hymenoptera venom or food allergies, and for use by the patient himself or a relative in the event of an emergency.
He suffered anaphylactic shock
in which his airways swelled.
He suffered an anaphylactic shock
in which his airways swelled and unless he received immediate treatment would have led to death.
Disguised as an additive called "carmine," the insects can cause a severe allergic reaction or even anaphylactic shock
in sensitive people.