References in classic literature ?
I can see only two things for certain at present--a great brain in London, and a dead man in Sussex.
I don't think that we should have much difficulty in determining that,' said I; 'with your permission we will take the first train down to Sussex, and go a little more deeply into the matter upon the spot.
A burly Sussex policeman and I had found it no light job.
You'll find their footmarks all over the Hastings sands, in Kent, and in Sussex.
A few small, definite pictures stand out in my memory from amid that long panorama of death upon the Sussex and Kentish high roads.
I came down to Sussex with the intention of seeing the captain, but it was at this moment that his terrible death occurred.
Mary was led to think of the heights of a Sussex down, and the swelling green circle of some camp of ancient warriors.
From now on the forces of Torn were employed in repeated attacks on royalist barons, encroaching ever and ever southward until even Berkshire and Surrey and Sussex felt the weight of the iron hand of the outlaw.
Contract: Sussex air data management and information contract 2018 - 2020
ROCKAWAY: Sussex Bancorp announced the closing of the merger of Community Bank of Bergen County, NJ with and into Sussex Bank.
Sussex Bank has said that it has completed a merger with the Community Bank of Bergen County.
Summary: London[Britain], August 28 (ANI): As many as 233 people are undergoing medical treatment after a suspected chemical leak near a beach in Sussex in southern England.
Mr Bump may well have escaped all those knocks and scrapes if he'd lived at Sussex House Farm rather than in his own tiny red-roofed cottage.
17 April 2017 - New Jersey, US-based bank holding company Sussex Bancorp (NASDAQ: SBBX) has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire New Jersey, US-based Community Bank of Bergen County, NJ (OTCMKTS: CMTB) in an all-stock transaction, the company said.
MUSTAFIZUR Rahman's season with Sussex may be over - after just two matches.
Thesaurus browser ?
- suspended animation
- suspender belt
- suspense account
- suspension bridge
- suspension point
- suspension system
- suspensory bandage
- Susquehanna River
- suss out
- Sussex spaniel
- Sussex University
- sustaining pedal
- sustaining program
- sutura coronalis
- sutura frontalis
- sutura intermaxillaris
- sutura internasalis
Full browser ?
- Süss, Hans
- sussed her out
- sussed him out
- sussed it out
- sussed me out
- sussed one out
- sussed out
- sussed them out
- sussed us out
- sussed you out
- susses her out
- susses him out
- susses it out
- susses me out
- susses one out
- susses out
- susses them out
- susses us out
- susses you out
- Sussex Acquired Brain Injury Forum
- Sussex Air Quality Steering Group
- Sussex Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
- Sussex Autistic Community Trust
- Sussex Black Police Association
- Sussex bond
- Sussex Business Partnership
- Sussex Centre for Migration Research
- Sussex Clubs for Young People
- Sussex Community Internet Project
- Sussex County
- Sussex County Association of Realtors
- Sussex County Beekeepers Association
- Sussex County Bible Church
- Sussex County Christian Home Schoolers
- Sussex County Community College
- Sussex County Community Organized Regiment
- Sussex County Contract Bridge Association
- Sussex County Council
- Sussex County Council
- Sussex County Cricket Club
- Sussex County Football League
- Sussex County Health Department
- Sussex County Hockey Association
- Sussex County Medical Associates
- Sussex County Municipal Utilities Authority
- Sussex County Republican Women's Club
- Sussex County Women's Bowling Association
- Sussex County Youth Orchestras
- Sussex County, DE