private school

(redirected from Private education)
Also found in: Dictionary, Encyclopedia.
Related to Private education: Private schools
Graphic Thesaurus  🔍
Display ON
Animation ON
Legend
Synonym
Antonym
Related
  • noun

Words related to private school

a school established and controlled privately and supported by endowment and tuition

References in periodicals archive ?
Dr Mariam explains the issuance of this regulation was in line with the needs of the field of education on the one hand, and the requirements and obligations of private schools, on the other, she added that these meetings will continue with all the elements involved in the private education at the UAE level.
Discusses how college costs, federal student aid, and legislation drive growth trends in the private education loan;
This is the first time that a private education provider has launched an insurance scheme in this part of the world.
About 34% of their servicing portfolio is private education loans with the remaining 66% FFELP loans (based on unpaid principal balance).
He said that the new bylaws are in response to the strategic plan of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, calling for the decentralisation of direct oversight of private education from the Ministry of Education (MOE) to education councils and increasing efficiency and effectiveness of supervision.
is a private education institution located in the city of Suzhou and the Jiangsu province of China.
Moreover, participants in the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) have benefited from this trend, but private education loan providers have experienced even greater growth as student borrowers increasingly seek private loans to fund the growing gap between federal aid and college expenses.
Growth in private education loans and the associated credit risks; and
As global powerful education institutions will constantly surge into China while domestic strong counterparts have to strive for further advancement, Chinas private education industry will face increasingly fierce competition for the future.
We are very confident that the Chyten concept can be developed into a strong national force in the private education industry.
Federal and private education loans have significantly different rate and fee structures.
The Company helps meet the growing demand for private education loans by providing national and regional financial institutions and educational institutions, as well as businesses and other enterprises, with an integrated suite of design, implementation and securitization services for student loan programs tailored to meet the needs of their respective customers, students, employees and members.
SARGODHA -- Federal Parliamentary Secretary Hamid Hameed said the government had taken solid steps for reforms in private education sector as well as provision of facilities at all government educational institutes.
Bader Al-Essa on Tuesday said that the costs between the public and private education are subject to a number of aspects, including teaching cadres.
Issues relating to increase in fees by private education institutions came under discussion after PTI led provincial government took notice of it.
Full browser ?