References in periodicals archive ?
TEXT NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] 2010 [Announcement of the official results of the 2010 Pan-Hellenic examinations for tertiary education entrance for general lyceum graduates].
In Greece, the Pan-Hellenic Socialist regime (PASOK) has fired tens of thousands of public employees and its tight fiscal policies have raised unemployment from 8% to 14%.
Friday, October 22nd, 11:00 AM: UC San Diego "Live Beautiful" Pan-Hellenic Breast Cancer Awareness Event - Education Outreach Event
She credits her success to work she put into her sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma, as president, philanthropy chair and into the Pan-Hellenic Council as vice president of finance.
Members of the Virgil Hawkins Florida Chapter of the National Bar Association will converge upon Tallahassee March 18-19, along with the Greek fraternities and sororities associated with the National Pan-Hellenic Council, to collectively voice concerns and opinions regarding political issues important to Florida's minority communities.
And to my follow-up query, offering to equip the Pan-Hellenic phalanxes with harquebuses, nunchucks, and Uzimounted Quidditch brooms, the tenured radicals at Brainsplatter did not respond at all.
He was a guest of the Macedonian Social-Democrats as president of the Socialist International and leader of the Pan-Hellenic Socialist Movement.
Holiday bookings -- mainly from Britain, Germany and, lately, also eastern Europe -- are already down about 15 to 20 percent from 2008, according to the Pan-Hellenic Federation of Tourism Enterprises (POET).
Summary: The riots that have rampaged across Greece in December may have many causes, but one that is rarely mentioned is the fracturing of the Greek left into George Papandreou's Pan-Hellenic Socialist Party, PASOK, and an increasingly radicalized faction that refuses all accommodation with either the European Union or modern economics.
Pan-Hellenic Conference on Informatics (12th: 2008: Samos Island, Greece)
Some feasts were Pan-Hellenic and included processions and athletic competitions.
It should be no surprise when, within the next 10 to 20 years, at least one of the BGLOs within the National Pan-Hellenic Council (otherwise known as the "Divine Nine") ceases to exist.
To that end, pledges are forbidden to date other pledges or any of the fraternity's 23 active members, one of the many rules the women of Gamma Rho Lambda adopted in trying to win over the support of the National Pan-Hellenic Council, which oversees all campus sororities.
In fact, he became president of the Sudbury Soccer Referee's Association and began coaching the Sudbury Pan-Hellenic Just Soccer team, Sudburnia Soccer League, and a women's recreational team.
The young teacher shivered as she gave a lesson in prefixes: neo-liberalism, neo-colonialism, pan-Hellenic, pan-Balkan.
Thesaurus browser ?
- panel discussion
- panel heating
- panel light
- panel truck
- Pango Pango
- panic attack
- panic button
- panic disorder
- panic grass
- panicled aster
- Panicum capillare
- Panicum miliaceum
- Panicum Texanum
- Panicum virgatum
Full browser ?
- Pan-European E-Government Services
- Pan-European Ecological Network
- Pan-European Financial Services
- Pan-European Forest Certification Council
- Pan-European Game Indicator
- PAN-European Network in Multifunctional Microsystems
- Pan-European Oil Pipeline
- Pan-European Pension
- Pan-European Pensions Group
- pan-european PHOtonic Transport Overlay Network
- Pan-European Readership Survey
- Pan-European Security Treaty
- Pan-European Survey
- Pan-European Television Audience Research
- Pan-German League
- Pan-German movement
- Pan-German movement
- Pan-Hellenic Language Schools Organization
- pan-Indian sweat lodge ceremony
- Pan-Islamic movement
- Pan-Lentivirus-Specific Primer Set
- Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party
- Pan-Massachusetts Challenge
- Pan-on-Head Festival
- Pan-Pacific and South-East Asia Women's Association
- Pan-Pacific Business Association
- Pan-Pacific Championship
- Pan-Pacific Distance Learning Association
- Pan-Pacific Educational and Cultural Experiments by Satellite
- Pan-Pacific Gamba Gathering
- Pan-Pacific Management Institute
- Pan-Pacific Trade Union Secretariat