References in periodicals archive ?
Arkansas uses Medicaid funds to provide similar cost-sharing subsidies for plans purchased for the state's hybrid expansion, and those subsidies weren't affected by Trump's action Oct.
Following state and federal Medicaid guidelines, Trillium CCO (and Agate, the holding company that owned Trillium) provided oversight and administration of Medicaid funds while simultaneously implementing a for-profit business model.
Medicaid funds in accordance with certain economic indicators.
Despite the initial successes, the program's long-term sustainability hinges on whether the state can keep its cost in proportion to its benefits and whether it can resolve differences with federal health officials over use of Medicaid funds to subsidize care.
Use Medicaid funds to provide health services mandated under federal special education legislation to disabled students.
First, the Act gives a primary care dental or medical practice located in or within 5 miles of an HEZ the ability to deduct from its taxable income an amount equal to payments received by the practice in Medicaid funds, provided that at least half of the income earned by the practice is paid in Medicaid funds.
7 billion to states in Medicaid funds (not including administrative costs such as processing and making payments to service providers) and $1.
State governments are nonetheless moving to convert more behavioral healthcare funding from grant funds to Medicaid funds.
In 1977, Congress first passed the Hyde Amendment, which allows the use of federal Medicaid funds for abortions only in cases of rape, incest or when the woman's life is in danger.
In 1997 the Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA) issued a statement to long-term care facilities that receive Medicare or Medicaid funds regarding "do not resuscitate" (DNR) policies.
As states reform their long-term-care systems to provide comprehensive long-term services and supports, MiCASSA would divert a percentage of Medicaid funds from institutions to community-based services.
The legislation gives states considerable latitude about ways that Medicaid funds are used, a situation that both pleases and concerns policymakers.
The Court of Appeals said a state regulation barring the use of Medicaid funds for hot tub purchases violates federal law.
Florida's ban on Medicaid funds being used for medically necessary abortions does not violate women's right to privacy the Florida Supreme Court has ruled.
Because Medicaid funds account for three-quarters of the income stream to the state's nursing homes, the state government is a key player in contract negotiations.
Thesaurus browser ?
- medial condyle
- medial geniculate
- medial geniculate body
- medial rectus
- medial rectus muscle
- median value
- Medicago arborea
- Medicago echinus
- Medicago falcata
- Medicago intertexta
- Medicago lupulina
- Medicago sativa
- Medicaid funds
- medical aid
- medical assistant
- medical bill
- medical building
- medical care
- medical center
- medical checkup
- medical community
- medical diagnosis
- medical dressing
- medical evacuation
- medical exam
- medical examination
- medical examiner
- medical expense
- medical extern
- medical history
- medical institution
- medical instrument
- medical intern
- Medical Literature Analysis and Retrieval System
- medical man
- medical officer
- medical practice
Full browser ?
- Medicago sativa
- Medicaid Advisory Committee for people with Disabilities
- Medicaid Analytic Extract
- Medicaid Authorization Card
- Medicaid Behavioral Health Collaborative
- Medicaid block grant
- Medicaid Budget Unit
- Medicaid buy-in
- Medicaid Capitation Advisory Committee
- Medicaid Community Attendant Services Act
- Medicaid Community Mental Health
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program
- Medicaid Eligibility Quality Control
- Medicaid Eligibility Resource Assessment Notification
- Medicaid Eligibility Verification System
- Medicaid Estate Recovery
- Medicaid Estate Recovery Program
- Medicaid Family Planning Waiver
- Medicaid for Employed Adults with Disabilities
- Medicaid for Low Income Families
- Medicaid for the Aged or Disabled
- Medicaid fraud
- Medicaid Fraud and Abuse Detection System
- Medicaid Fraud Control Unit
- Medicaid funds
- Medicaid Health Maintenance Organization
- Medicaid Health Plans of America
- Medicaid HIPAA Compliant Concept Model
- Medicaid in Schools Program
- Medicaid Information Technology Architecture
- Medicaid Inspector General
- Medicaid Integrity Program
- Medicaid Managed Care Operating Report
- Medicaid Managed Care Organization
- Medicaid Management Information System
- Medicaid Matters New York
- Medicaid mill
- Medicaid Obstetrical and Maternal Services
- Medicaid on Site Application Assistance
- Medicaid Program Specialist
- Medicaid Qualified Medicare Beneficiary
- Medicaid Service Coordination
- Medicaid Statistical Information System
- Medicaid Transportation Assistance Program
- Medical & Biological Laboratories
- Medical - Dental - Hospital Business Associates
- Medical abortion