References in periodicals archive ?
penal system, launched a war in 1989 that continues to embroil Liberia today.
However, dissidents are reported to be attacking counties in the north of Liberia.
A nuanced gender history must, then, account for divergent convictions that allowed some free blacks to support white-sponsored colonization plans in Liberia, while others favored independent black-initiated proposals for emigration, and still others opposed any efforts to abandon their native home in the United States.
In some people who have recovered from Ebola virus disease the virus can persist in parts of the body the immune system cannot reach," said the Liberia country representative for the UN World Health Organization, Alex Gasasira.
The new cases in Liberia were announced just days after Guinea, the country where the epidemic started, said it had no more Ebola patients and was beginning a 42-day countdown toward being declared free of Ebola transmission.
He made use of the event to applaud the Government and People of Liberia for battling the Ebola virus in Liberia.
Afriland First Bank is the third DCA partner bank in Liberia, after International Bank Liberia Limited and Ecobank Liberia Limited.
It's important that that is built on in the face other challenges in Liberia - such as the thousands of children orphaned by the disease.
The Head of the UN Mission for Ebola Emergency Response, Peter Graaff, said today that the comeback of the disease in Liberia underscored the need for rigorous testing.
Pangaea Antimicrobials LLC, a Berwyn, PA based company has donated 40 thousand pounds of its products fueled by its proprietary ingredient "HygieneMax"[TM] to the Government of Liberia and is field testing it in conjunction with the United Nations and the Liberian Ministries of Health at Monrovia's Redemption Hospital, the ground zero of this battle.
Liberia is not a significant transit country for illicit narcotics, but the country's nascent law enforcement capacity, porous border controls, and proximity to major drug transit routes contribute to trafficking to and through Liberia.
Richard Sacra was declared Ebola-free, he wanted to get back to the people he loved, not just his family, but the people of Liberia.
The Ebola epidemic raging through Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia is unprecedented in scope, a disaster the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says "requires an equally unprecedented response.
The gay community in Liberia is being persecuted for Ebola.
29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bridgestone Group (Bridgestone) today announced it will donate one million dollars (USD) to critical efforts underway in Liberia and the region to combat the Ebola outbreak.
Thesaurus browser ?
- liberal arts
- Liberal Democrat Party
- Liberal Party
- liberation theology
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam
- Liberian capital
- Liberian coffee
- Liberian dollar
- liberty cap
- liberty chit
- Liberty Island
- Liberty Party
- Liberty ship
- libidinal energy
- Libocedrus bidwillii
- Libocedrus decurrens
- Libocedrus plumosa
- Libra the Balance
- Libra the Scales
Full browser ?
- Liberia Action Network on Small Arms
- Liberia Armed Forces Day
- Liberia Bank for Development and Investment
- Liberia Computer Rehabilitating Society
- Liberia Democracy Resource Center
- Liberia Democratic Institute
- Liberia Development and Reconstruction Committee
- Liberia Electricity Corporation
- Liberia Enterprise Development Fund
- Liberia Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
- Liberia Federation of Trade Unions
- Liberia Flag Day
- Liberia Football Association
- Liberia Independence Day
- Liberia Institute of Journalism
- Liberia Islamic Union of Reconstruction and Development
- Liberia National Red Cross Society
- Liberia National Redemption Day
- Liberia National Table Tennis Association
- Liberia National Unification Day
- Liberia Orphan Education Project
- Liberia Orphans of AIDS Foundation
- Liberia Peace Council
- Liberia Radio Amateur Association
- Liberia Refugee Repatriation Resettlement Committee
- Liberia Refugee Welfare Council
- Liberia Unification Party
- Liberia Watch for Human Rights
- Liberia, Costa Rica - Liberia