References in periodicals archive ?
My flying visit's split between two: Oahu, home of state capital Honolulu, and Hawaii Island, aka 'The Big Island'.
On October 21, 2015, the Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH) was notified of a positive dengue immunoglobulin M (IgM) antibody result in a woman residing on Hawaii Island (also known as the Big Island).
A portion of sales from Makani Wheat Ale will support the Hawaiian Legacy Reforestation Initiative (HLRI), which works closely with HLH, a Hawaii Island sustainable forestry company, to plant more than 1.
Using the team's studies, Parker Ranch has concluded that the Hawaii Island grid could be decentralized into separate interconnected microgrids around the island, given the energy potential of available natural resources.
With new flights between San Diego and Kona, on Hawaii Island, scheduled to begin on March 5, Alaska will offer 27 peak-day departures to the continental U.
This process is painfully slow; an underwater volcano called Loihi is located off the southern coast of Hawaii Island.
Bombardier and Island Air of Hawaii Sign Purchase Agreement for up to Six Q400 NextGen Airliners Bombardier Aerospace announced that Hawaii Island Air, Inc.
Ontario, April 2 -- Bombardier Aerospace announced today that Hawaii Island Air, Inc.
She has called Hawaii Island home since 1986, and has served as president of both the Texas and Hawaii Dental Hygienists' Associations.
Mike McCartney, president and CEO of the HTA, said, 'As part of our marketing efforts to perpetuate and promote authentic and unique experiences on Hawaii Island, the HTA has selected CPEP events that reflect the distinction of each island and what makes it a one-of-a-kind destination.
According to the group's website, "Through the Hawaiian Legacy Reforestation Initiative, Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods is working with individuals and organizations in an effort to restore 1,000 acres of koa forest on the Hamakua Coast of Hawaii Island.
The carrier also announced a fare sale which offers tickets from USD498 for round-trip services and connections to Kauai, Hawaii Island and Honolulu.
Travelers can visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to learn about volcanoes, go hiking on the Hawaii Forest & Trail or go whale-watching off the shores of Maui or Hawaii Island.
Agriculture officials say the two commercial products, Mycotrol O and Botanigard ES are the only apparent chemical control options for coffee farms in the Kona district of Hawaii island that are infested with Coffee Berry Borer, a serious pest of coffee.
It is situated within the Volcanoes National Park on Hawaii island - known as the Big Island.
Thesaurus browser ?
- have down
- have got
- have in mind
- have intercourse
- have it away
- have it coming
- have it off
- have kittens
- have on
- have sex
- have the best
- have to do with
- have words
- have young
- Haverhill fever
- Haversian canal
- Hawaii Island
- Hawaii Standard Time
- Hawaii Time
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Hawaiian capital
- Hawaiian dancing
- Hawaiian guitar
- Hawaiian honeycreeper
- Hawaiian Islands
- hawk moth
- hawk nose
- hawk owl
- Hawkeye State
Full browser ?
- Hawaii Government Employees Association
- Hawaii Grommet Association
- Hawaii Harbor Users Group
- Hawaii Health Information Corporation
- Hawaii Health Systems Corporation
- Hawaii High School Athletic Association
- Hawaii Hiking Trails Forum
- Hawaii Hotel Lodging Association
- Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corporation
- Hawaii Hurricane Relief Fund
- Hawaii Independent Insurance Agents Association
- Hawaii Independent Physicians Association
- Hawaii Information Transfer System
- Hawaii Institute for Educational Partnerships
- Hawaii Institute of Geophysics
- Hawaii Institute of Geophysics and Planetology
- Hawaii Institute of Information Technology
- Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology
- Hawaii Insurance Guaranty Association
- Hawaii Integrated Maritime Information System
- Hawaii Intergenerational Community Development Association
- Hawaii International Conference on Computer Science
- Hawaii International Conference on Education
- Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
- Hawaii International Dance Festival
- Hawaii International Film Festival
- Hawaii Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force
- Hawaii Interpreters and Translators Association
- Hawaii Interscholastic Chess League
- Hawaii Invasive Species Council
- Hawaii Island
- Hawaii Island Adult Care
- Hawaii Island Chamber of Commerce
- Hawaii Island Contractors' Association
- Hawaii Island Economic Development Board
- Hawaii Island HIV AIDS Foundation
- Hawaii Island Humane Society
- Hawaii Island Land Trust
- Hawaii Island Portuguese Chamber of Commerce
- Hawaii Island Psychologists Association
- Hawaii Island United Way
- Hawaii Island Wellness Travel Association
- Hawaii Jewelers Association
- Hawaii Job Corps Center
- Hawaii Joint Police Association
- Hawaii Kai Public Library
- Hawaii Karate Association
- Hawaii Labor Relations Board
- Hawaii Lai'ieikawai Association
- Hawaii Land Surveyors Association
- Hawaii Library District Office
- Hawaii Local Technical Assistance Program
- Hawaii Long Term Care Association
- Hawaii Lumber Products Association
- Hawaii Macadamia Nut Association
- Hawaii Macintosh and Apple Users' Society
- Hawaii Management Alliance Association
- Hawaii Mapping Research Group
- Hawaii Marine Recreational Fishing Survey
- Hawaii Marine Science Studies
- Hawaii Martial Arts International Society