References in periodicals archive ?
Comments on the mainland origins of the pre-ceramic cultures of the Greater Antilles.
The Antillean track was associated with the mountains in several islands in the Greater Antilles.
Saint Thomas and Saint John, United States Virgin Islands, are two islands in the Greater Antilles.
This is a detailed bird finding guide to the Greater Antilles plus the Cayman Islands.
Missouri) describe 737 recognized species of frogs and non-avian reptiles in The Greater Antilles and The Lesser Antilles and the surrounding Caribbean Sea, significantly expanding Schwartz and Henderson's 1991 Amphibians and Reptiles of the West Indies.
The stone tools are from the Taino, a pre-Columbian society that lived in the Caribbean on the islands of the Bahamas, the Greater Antilles, and the Lesser Antilles.
Largulus remains endemic to the Greater Antilles (Jamaica), and differs from the other genus by having the eyes simple, not protruding, the buccula apically rounded, the pronotal disk not bilobed, and with the anterolateral margin carinate.
the Lesser Antilles, Greater Antilles and the Bahamas Archipelago (Bahamas Islands + Turks and Caicos Islands).
eco-regions in the Mediterranean Sea, the Greater Antilles and Brazil.
First, Puerto Rico is the smallest of the Greater Antilles and not the largest of the Lesser Antilles.
The Antillean manatee (Trichechus manatus manatus) inhabits the coastal waters of eastern Mexico, and Central America, northern South America, and the Greater Antilles.
The biogeography of the extant (Brazil and Argentina) and the new fossil species supports the hypothesis that the developing northern Greater Antilles and northwestern South America were briefly (33-35 Ma) connected by a landspan centered on the emergent Aves Ridge.
The islands of the northern part are larger and comprise the Greater Antilles.
Schmidt argues that, "largely because of this postulated military danger, United States troops occupied Haiti, the Dominican Republic, the Virgin Islands, and parts of Cuba in 1915, 1916, and 1917, thereby completing the American garrisoning of the Greater Antilles with the exception of British Jamaica" (9).
Costa Crociere is also an official partner of the WWF for the protection of the marine ecoregions of the Mediterranean, the Greater Antilles and Brazil.
Thesaurus browser ?
- great saphenous vein
- Great Schism
- great seal
- great skua
- Great Slave Lake
- Great Smoky Mountains
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- great snipe
- great Solomon's-seal
- great St John's wort
- great toe
- Great Victoria Desert
- Great Wall
- Great Wall of China
- Great War
- great white heron
- great white hope
- great white shark
- Great White Way
- great year
- great yellow gentian
- great yellowcress
- Greater Antilles
- greater burdock
- greater butterfly orchid
- greater celandine
- greater knapweed
- greater kudu
- Greater London
- greater masterwort
- Greater New Orleans Bridge
- Greater New York
- greater omentum
- greater pectoral muscle
- greater peritoneal sac
- greater pichiciego
- greater prairie chicken
- greater rhomboid muscle
- greater scaup
- greater spearwort
- greater stitchwort
- Greater Sunda Islands
- Greater Swiss Mountain dog
- greater water parsnip
- greater whitethroat
- greater yellowlegs
- greatest common divisor
Full browser ?
- Greater Adirondack Home Aides
- Greater Akron Amateur Soccer Association
- Greater Akron Baseball Federation
- Greater Akron Catholic Young Adults
- Greater Akron Men's Senior Baseball League
- Greater Akron Soccer Officials Association
- Greater Alabama Council
- Greater Alameda Business Association
- Greater alar cartilage
- Greater alar cartilages
- Greater Albany Apple Byters
- Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors
- Greater Albuquerque Bicycling Advisory Committee
- Greater Albuquerque Recreational Trails Committee
- Greater Allenspark Wireless Internet Cooperative
- Greater Altoona Career & Technology Center
- Greater ammi
- Greater Amsterdam School District
- Greater Amsterdam Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Greater Anchorage Area Borough
- Greater and Lesser Fatra
- Greater and Lesser Nogai
- Greater and Lesser Tunb
- Greater and Lesser Tunbs
- Greater Anderson Musical Arts Consortium
- Greater Ann Arbor Quilt Guild
- Greater Annapolis Swim League
- Greater Annapolis Veterinary Hospital
- Greater Antelope Valley Economic Alliance
- greater anterior fovea of humorus
- Greater Antilles
- Greater Antilles Section
- Greater Apostolic Faith Temple, Inc.
- Greater Appalachian Llama Association
- Greater Arab Free Trade Agreement
- Greater Arab Free Trade Area
- Greater Argonaut
- Greater Argonaut
- Greater Arizona Bicycle Association
- Greater Arizona Central Credentialing Program
- Greater Arizona Christian Community Foundation
- Greater Arizona Development Authority
- Greater Arkansas River Nature Association
- Greater Arlington Church Sports Fellowship League
- Greater Arlington Mansfield Democratic Women
- Greater Armenia
- Greater Arnold Recreation Council Incorporated
- Greater Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Disease
- greater arterial circle of iris
- Greater Asia Region
- Greater Atlanta Adventist Academy
- Greater Atlanta British Motorcycle Association
- Greater Atlanta Christian School
- Greater Atlanta Dog and Disc Club
- Greater Atlanta High School
- Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association
- Greater Atlanta Labrador Retriever Club, Inc.
- Greater Atlanta Mathematics Exam
- Greater Atlanta Nanjing University Alumni Association
- Greater Atlanta Naturists Group
- Greater Atlanta Paranormal Society