References in periodicals archive ?
But Glendower is also heroic and "valiant as a lion and as wondrous affable and bountful as the mines of India".
At Glendower last week, he had rounds of 74 and 67 (including that brilliant finish) to make the cut and then followed up with a 76 and another 74.
One thing which should keep Stone wide awake is playing with his childhood idol Ernie Els over the first two days, the four-time major winner becoming a late addition to the field after missing the cut at Glendower.
Defending champion Andy Sullivan tees off at the first at Glendower.
Defending champion Andy Sullivan, along with the legendary duo of Ernie Els and Retief Goosen, are at Glendower to challenge Grace.
The Owen Glendower was a Britannia Class steam locomotive used on express passenger trains.
Lambourn trainer Nicky Henderson heads north with a team of five, headed by former useful hurdler Owen Glendower (3.
A professional geologist with BSc and PhD degrees in geology from the University of Durham, England, Ken is currently President of Glendower International Limited, a Calgary-based firm that provides a variety of services to clients in the international oil and gas exploration and exploitation industry.
The popular Littlewoods worker, from Litherland, was assistant manager at Glendower Junior FC.
He played for both the under-16s and under-17s before graduating to the under-18s and flying out to Johannesburg to take part in an event at Glendower on the Ernie Els junior tour as well as a quadrangular international.
He is handling the sale of Glendower House in Monmouth's historic town centre.
The French regime refused to recognize him and the war against them and Owen Glendower in Wales added to the new King's financial difficulties.
Pamela Glendower and the Swansea-born hellraiser had a night of passion in Dylan's family home while Caitlin was having their second child.
Like many of the figures in the Mirror, Glendower tries to articulate some theory of social place and ambition that can accommodate both the poem's stated belief in the lethal consequences of ambition and the manifest contradictions that history offers to that belief.
Welsh novelist, essayist, and poet, known chiefly for his long panoramic novels, including Wolf Solent (1929), A Glastonbury Romance (1932), and Owen Glendower (1940).
Thesaurus browser ?
- glebe house
- Glechoma hederaceae
- Gleditsia aquatica
- Gleditsia triacanthos
- glee club
- Gleichenia flabellata
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Glen Gebhard
- Glenda Jackson
- Glenn Curtiss
- Glenn Hammond Curtiss
- Glenn Miller
- Glenn T. Seaborg
- Glenn Theodore Seaborg
- glenoid cavity
- glenoid fossa
- glial cell
- glide by
- glide path
- glide slope
- gliding bacteria
- gliding joint
Full browser ?
- Glendale High School
- Glendale Law Enforcement Association
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Outdoor Leadership School
- Glendale Police Department
- Glendale Recreation After School Program
- Glendale Regional Public Safety Training Center
- Glendale Small Animal Hospital
- Glendale Transportation Management Association
- Glendale Unified School District
- Glendale Union High School District
- Glendale University College of Law
- Glendale Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Glendale Water and Power
- Glendale Youth Alliance, Inc.
- Glendale, AZ
- Glendale, battle of
- Glendale-Kenly Elementary
- Glendalough and District Development Association
- Glendalough State Park
- Glendive Education Association
- Glendive, MT, USA
- Glendo State Park
- Glendon College Student Union
- Glendon English Studies Club
- Glendon, Mary Ann
- Glendora High School
- Glendower Owen
- Glendower, Owen
- Glendower, Owen
- Glendowie College
- Gleneden Beach State Recreation Site
- Glenelg and Arnisdale Development Trust
- Glenelg Country School
- Glenelg High School
- Glenelg Hopkins Catchment Management Authority
- Glenelg Nordic Ski Club
- Glenelg Regional Library Corporation
- Glenfarne Wood Products Ltd
- Glenfield College Eccentric Cyborgs
- Glenforest Secondary School
- Glengarry Bhoys
- Glengarry bonnet
- Glengarry cap
- Glengormley Methodist Youth Choir
- Glenhuntly Amateur Athletic Club
- Glenhuntly Womens Amateur Athletic Club
- Glenlawn Collegiate Institute
- Glenmarie Golf & Country Club
- Glenmark Holdings SA
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals SA
- Glenmont Job Corps Center