References in periodicals archive ?
Detailed ocular examination, including visual acuity, intraocular pressure, detailed anterior segment examination on slit-lamp and direct and indirect fundoscopy was done.
Results: On ophthalmological examination, free silicone oil droplets in the vitreous cavity were observed at fundoscopy.
At each visit, patients were asked regarding any adverse events and detailed evaluation was carried out, with special emphasis on BCVA, fundoscopy findings, central macular thickness (CMT) with OCT and possible side-effects i.
Blind subjects were certified for blindness by an Ophthalmologist through ophthalmologic and fundoscopy examinations.
Fundoscopy is shown in Image B and is similar in both eyes.
Direct fundoscopy has traditionally been the method of examining the fundus at the primary healthcare level.
All routine investigations like complete blood count (CBC), liver function tests ( LFTs), random blood sugar ( RBS), urea, creatinine, electrolytes (UCE), Mantoux test (MT), chest X-ray, and fundoscopy were carried out.
Fundoscopy disclosed a pale, opaque fundus with a red fovea (cherry-red spot) and attenuation of the arteries (Figure 1).
Fundoscopy examination also yielded normal finding.
Fundoscopy examination (2) done now with special attention to vitreous, retina, disc, macula and blood vessels.
All subjects underwent a comprehensive eye examination by a glaucoma specialist (MI), including slitlamp biomicroscopy, applanation tonometry, gonioscopy, fundoscopy, perimetry (both SAP-SITA 30-2 and FDT-Matrix 30-2), ultrasound pachymetry and optic nerve head topography.
Fundoscopy should always form part of the clinical examination, as focal retinal lesions are common in patients with CVC-derived Candida infection, even when blood cultures are negative (Fig.
A full routine eye examination which records unaided vision, best corrected VA, dilated fundoscopy, visual fields and the Amsler grid test is adequate for baseline data and gives the practitioner a good idea of the severity of the patient's condition.
All subjects underwent a comprehensive eye examination by a glaucoma specialist (MI), including slit-lamp biomicroscopy, applanation tonometry, gonioscopy, fundoscopy, perimetry (both SAP-SITA 30-2 and FDT-Matrix 30-2), ultrasound pachymetry and optic nerve head topography.
As a result, the responsibility falls on the primary care services, where attempts to improve the rate of fundoscopy have largely been unsuccessful.
Thesaurus browser ?
- functionally illiterate
- fund raise
- fundamental analysis
- fundamental frequency
- fundamental interaction
- fundamental law
- fundamental measure
- fundamental particle
- fundamental principle
- fundamental quantity
- fundamentals analysis
- fund-raising campaign
- fund-raising drive
- fund-raising effort
- Fundulus heteroclitus
- Fundulus majalis
- funeral chapel
- funeral church
- funeral director
- funeral home
- funeral march
- funeral parlor
- funeral parlour
- funeral pyre
- funeral undertaker
Full browser ?
- Funding Your Education
- Funding/Availability Multi-Method Allocator for Spares
- Fundo de Garantia Automóvel
- Fundo de Garantia do Tempo de Serviço
- Fundo de Investimento em Empresas Emergentes
- Fundo do Estabelecimento Prisional de Macau
- Fundo Europeu De Desenvolvimento Regional
- Fundo Europeu de Orientação e de Garantia Agrícola
- Fundo Monetário Internacional
- Fundo Nacional de Desenvolvimento da Educação
- Fundo Nacional de Telecomunicações
- Fundo Nacional do Meio Ambiente
- Fundo para a Protecção dos Animais Selvagens
- Fundo Para O Desenvolvimento Tecnológico Das Telecomunicações
- Fundos de Investimento em Participação
- Fundraising Institute of Australia
- Fundraising Institute of New Zealand
- Fundraising Standards Board
- Funds Administration New Zealand
- Funds Allocated
- Funds and Cost Tracking System
- Funds and Man-Hours Expenditure Report
- Funds At Completion
- Funds At Lloyd's
- Funds Available for Distribution
- Funds Certifying Official
- Funds Classification Reference Number
- Funds Control Module
- funds flow analysis