References in periodicals archive ?
Yannic Weber, Chief Executive Officer, Euroclear Finland and Euroclear Sweden, said, "As the Finnish capital markets and its participants gear up for the wholesale migration of securities settlement to T2S in early 2017, we felt it right and prudent to modernize our core technology for asset servicing well ahead of the shift, to give the market the due time needed for this transition.
CAIRO, Feb 25 (KUNA) -- The Arab League announced Monday a plan of action on the international scene in the next stage with the aim of expressing the Arab position towards the perceptions of the Conference of 2012 for a Middle East free of weapons of mass destruction, which was scheduled last December in the Finnish capital Helsinki, but was canceled under Israeli pressure.
The cruise also visits Helsinki, the cosmopolitan Finnish capital and Warnemunde, Germany, for tours to Berlin.
The 2012 Festival is bringing Tomas Saraceno, one of the hottest names on the current international art scene, to the Finnish capital .
The Celtic squad arrived here in the Finnish capital yesterday lunchtime ahead of the second-leg qualifier that will determine whether or not Scotland's champions are still on track for the glamour of the most lucrative competition in European football.
After taking a tumble in the final of last week's trials in Birmingham, Williams knew his Olympic dream would depend on success in the chilly Finnish capital.
However, field event athletes will be permitted to compete in Helsinki if it is felt they would benefit from the additional competition, while athletes still seeking Olympic qualifying standards and 5,000 metres world champion Mo Farah could also compete in the Finnish capital.
The airline is to connect Helsinki, the Finnish capital, to Chongqing, one of the fastest-growing cities in China.
BMW is also one of the main partners of World Design Capital Helsinki 2012, and will be offering the competition winner the opportunity to cruise the streets of the Finnish capital with a brand new BMW.
Nokia, based in Espoo near the Finnish capital, employs 130,000 people - down from more than 132,000 a year ago.
Visitors to the Helsinki Music Centre were treated to performances by musicians from the three main organizations which will base themselves at their new home in the heart of the Finnish capital.
The Finnish capital of Helsinki on Tuesday evacuated several Roma camps, following a decision by the city counci - a move similar to the French crackdown last summer.
Closer to home and European venues being talked up for this year are Zadar in Croatia, Stockholm, Tallinn, and the former Finnish capital of Turku, which is also this year's European City of Culture.
During his stay at the Finnish capital, al Sulaimi visited the Finnish National Centre for Education as it is in charge of setting up and evaluating the educational policies.
The minister paid a visit to the headquarters of Nokia Corporation in the Finnish capital Helsinki and met with its officials.
Thesaurus browser ?
- finish coat
- finish line
- finish off
- finish out
- finish up
- finishing coat
- finishing line
- finishing school
- finishing touch
- finnan haddie
- finnan haddock
- Finnish capital
- Finnish mark
- Finnish monetary unit
- fipple flute
- fipple pipe
- fir clubmoss
- fir cone
- fir tree
- fire alarm
- fire and brimstone
- fire ant
- fire beetle
- fire bell
- fire blight
- fire brigade
- fire bush
- fire chief
- fire code
Full browser ?
- Finnish Adult Education Association
- Finnish Agri-Environmental Program
- Finnish Air Force
- Finnish Air Pollution Prevention Society
- Finnish Amateur Musicians' Association
- Finnish America's Army Soldier
- Finnish American Heritage Association
- Finnish American Heritage Society
- Finnish Amputee Hockey Association
- Finnish Artificial Intelligence Society
- Finnish Association for Aerosol Research
- Finnish Association for Autism
- Finnish Association for Mental Health
- Finnish Association for Nature Conservation
- Finnish Association of Mechanical Building Services Industries
- Finnish Association of Physics Students
- Finnish Association of Securities Dealers
- Finnish Association of Sports for the Disabled
- Finnish Association of the Deaf
- Finnish Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Finnish Association on Mental Retardation
- Finnish Auto Sound Challenge Association
- Finnish bath
- Finnish Biodiversity Research Programme
- Finnish Breast Cancer Group
- Finnish Broadcasting Company
- Finnish Broadcasting Company
- Finnish Business and Society
- Finnish Business Travel Association
- Finnish Cannabis Association
- Finnish capital
- Finnish Cardiac Society
- Finnish Cave Diving Association
- Finnish Centre for Health Promotion
- Finnish Centre of Excellence
- Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Finnish Chemicals
- Finnish Children and Youth Foundation
- Finnish Civil Aviation Administration
- Finnish Climbing Association
- Finnish Cognitive Linguistics Association
- Finnish Committee for World Evangelisation
- Finnish Communication and Internet Exchange
- Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority
- Finnish Communist Party
- Finnish Council for Natural Resources
- Finnish Council of University Rectors
- Finnish Country Western Dance Championships
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Finnish Dance Sport Association
- Finnish Data Communications Association
- Finnish Data Processing Week
- Finnish Defence Forces
- Finnish Depositary Receipt
- Finnish District Heating Association
- Finnish Dog Breeder Club
- Finnish Electric Vehicle Technologies
- Finnish Electrical Wholesalers' Federation
- Finnish Electronic Identity
- Finnish Employers Management Development Institute
- Finnish Environmental Cluster for China