References in periodicals archive ?
Al-Qubaisi welcomed the Estonian Ambassador to the UAE, showcasing the services and facilities the Chamber provides for foreign companies desirous of working and investing in Abu Dhabi.
The police has not previously permitted any foreign partner to hand out Estonian identity documents.
GOAT in Persian = BOZ GOAT in Swedish = GET GOAT in Estonian = KITS
The event is organized by The Foundation for Estonian Art and Letters and put together by two artists Jaanika Peerna and Valev Laube.
Estonian ambassador to Egypt Sandre Soone explains the reduction in numbers of Estonian tourists quite simply: "There used to be two destinations, Hurghada and Sharm El-Sheikh, but currently there is only one".
EMLA as institution is the member of Estonian Music Council and Estonian Music Information Centre.
Because the Estonian SSR was part of the Soviet Union, nobody considered themselves as immigrants, nor Estonia as a separate country--everyone was considered as the citizens of the Soviet Union (Hallik et al.
In Kersti Luhaaar Linask's 1978 research about Estonian supplemental schools, she estimates that during the academic year 1950/51 there had been 112 pupils attending the select supplemental schools in the US that she studied.
The Estonian Internal Security Service said the officer was investigating cross-border crime when he was abducted at gunpoint on Estonian territory near the Luhamaa border checkpoint.
Ali bin Mas'oud al-Sunaidi, Minister of Commerce and Industry met in Estonia with the Estonian Prime Minister Tvi Roivas and discussed aspects of increasing economic cooperation between the two countries.
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Business & Industry News) Thu, Mar 6, 2014 - In February this year Estonian Air carried 32 152 passengers.
This trend has also influenced the Proceedings of the Estonian Academy of Sciences, where the peer-reviewed articles from mathematics and physics up to life sciences and social sciences are published in multidisciplinary volumes.
German literature has had a special role in Estonian literary history--for centuries, the German language was the language of power, education and culture as well as of communication in Estonia.
An Estonian international footballer has been suspended by his club side amid allegations he was involved in drug trafficking.
Striking Estonian doctors on Monday extended their week-long labour action to major hospitals in the Baltic state s capital and second city Tartu and curbed inpatient care in some other regions.
Thesaurus browser ?
- Esther Hobart McQuigg Slack Morris
- Esther Morris
- estimated tax
- estimated tax return
- Estonian monetary unit
- estradiol patch
- estraterrestrial body
- estrogen antagonist
- et al
- et al.
Full browser ?
- Estlin Cummings
- Estlin Cummings
- Estlin Cummings
- Estoile of eight points
- Estoile of four points
- Estonia Independence Day
- Estonia Restoration of Independence Day
- Estonia Victory Day
- Estonia, Christmas in
- Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre
- Estonian Academy of Young Scientists
- Estonian Agricultural University
- Estonian Air
- Estonian Air Navigation Services
- Estonian American National Council, Inc.
- Estonian Apostolic Orthodox Church
- Estonian Association for Quality
- Estonian Association of Applied Linguistics
- Estonian Association of Electrical Enterprises
- Estonian Association of Muscular Disorders
- Estonian Association of Teachers of English
- Estonian Association of Travel Agents
- Estonian Bacon Hog
- Estonian Black-and-White Cattle
- Estonian Cancer Society
- Estonian Central Securities Depository
- Estonian Centre on Medicines
- Estonian Dark-Headed Sheep
- Estonian Dream Big Band
- Estonian Educational and Research Network
- Estonian Educational Personnel Union
- Estonian Energy Research Institute
- Estonian Environmental Information Centre
- Estonian European Community Studies Association
- Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Estonian Excellence in Computer Science
- Estonian Foreign Policy Institute
- Estonian Freight Forwarders Association
- Estonian Grid Certification Authority