References in periodicals archive ?
Shell also used the briefing to call attention to its Rotella heavy-duty diesel engine lubrication limited warranty program, which was announced in mid-2011 and is free with the purchase and installation of Rotella T6 full synthetic, Rotella T5 synthetic blend or Rotella Triple Protection heavy duty engine oils.
2]S in our fuel, because we can't control it, and all that corrosive material really puts a strain on the engine lubrication system.
Coconut oil costs half as much as 2T oil, provides better engine lubrication and appears to increase mileage.
The car also has an improved engine lubrication system which has been pioneered to provide more torque across a broader range of revs per minute and is more advanced than Formula One cars.
Therefore, the quality of the oil's base stock has a much larger role in two-cycle gas engine lubrication than it does in other types of motor oil.
In addition, the Boeing CH-47 Chinook helicopter employs a wide range of Pall products for its hydraulic, transmission, engine lubrication, and fuel filtration systems.
Engine lubrication isn t typically an area of maintenance focus when learning to become an engineer, but it s an important part of operating a healthy, well-functioning aircraft, Dr.
Among its many special features, dry-sump engine lubrication (rare in the auto industry) along with a front-mid engine located well behind the front wheels, coupled with a rear-mounted transaxle, all contribute to impressive vehicle handling.
The Trent XWB engine lubrication filtration system is based on Pall's patented Ultipleat[R] filter technology, a laid-over pleat design that maximizes the filtration surface.
Procurement Procedure Is the Acquisition of Motor Oils, Hydraulic and Gear, Products to Be Used in the Engine Lubrication System in the Framework of the Service and Maintenance of Automotive, Machinery and Equipment Installations in Branch.
2 V10 produces 101hp/liter and features race winning technology such as FSI direct injection and a dry sump lubrication system that assures engine lubrication under the most demanding driving situations.
In addition to providing the unique aircraft with our state-of-the-art, higher pressure 5,000 psi hydraulic power generation and motion control system, we are also providing the airframe's fluid conveyance hoses and fittings, electro-mechanical components and sub-systems, and gearbox and engine lubrication health monitoring systems.
The OBV is required to maintain the engine lubrication oil and fuel temperatures within defined limits contributing to optimum engine performance.
Petromin Corporation a major Saudi oil marketing company launched its new Petropower Plus product range for marine power engine lubrication at an event in Jeddah.
Wyatt noted that: "Biodiesel can be used at 100 percent concentration as a petroleum diesel substitute, or in concentrations as low as 2 percent as a diesel fuel additive to reduce sulfur and particulate emissions and improve engine lubrication.
Thesaurus browser ?
- engagement ring
- Engelbert Humperdinck
- Engelmann spruce
- Engelmann's spruce
- engine block
- engine cooling system
- engine driver
- engine failure
- Engine lubrication
- engine room
- engineering school
- engineering science
- engineer's chain
- English bean
- English breakfast tea
- English bulldog
- English cavalry saddle
- English Channel
- English Civil War
- English cocker spaniel
- English daisy
- English department
- English elm
- English foxhound
- English hawthorn
- English Hippocrates
- English horn
Full browser ?
- Engine Identification Number
- Engine immobiliser
- Engine Indicating and Condition Advisory System
- Engine Indication and Crew Advisory System
- Engine Indication and Crew Alerting System
- Engine Indication Crew Alert System
- Engine Indication Electronic Display
- Engine Industry Management Group
- Engine Infrared Suppression
- engine inlet
- Engine Instrument and Crew Alerting System
- Engine Instrument Crew Advisory System
- Engine Instruments Display System
- Engine Integration Assembly and Test
- Engine Intercooler Temperature
- Engine Interface Unit
- Engine Interface Vibration Monitoring Unit
- Engine International Air Pollution Prevention
- Engine Kid
- Engine knock
- Engine knocking
- Engine lathe
- Engine lathe
- Engine Lease Finance Corporation
- Engine Life Computer
- Engine Life Expectancy
- Engine Life Management Group
- engine logbook
- Engine Low-Pressure Rotor Speed
- Engine Lubricant Technical Committee
- Engine lubrication
- Engine Maintenance Assembly and Disassembly
- Engine Maintenance Management System
- Engine management system
- Engine manifold
- Engine Manufacturer Diagnostics
- Engine Manufacturers Association
- Engine Manufacturing Development Operations
- Engine Materials Technology
- Engine Model Derivative
- Engine Model Derivative Program
- Engine Modification
- Engine Monitor Display
- Engine Monitoring and Control System
- Engine Monitoring System
- Engine Monitoring System Computer
- Engine Monitoring Unit
- engine mount
- Engine Mounted Accessory Drive
- Engine nacelle
- Engine nacelle
- Engine Negative Torque Control
- Engine Nose Gearbox
- Engine Not Mission Capable for Maintenance
- Engine Not Mission Capable for Supply
- Engine Not Operationally Ready
- Engine Not Operationally Ready - Parts
- Engine Not Operationally Ready - Supply
- Engine Object Damage
- Engine of Innovation
- Engine Off Landing