Elspar synonyms, Elspar antonyms - FreeThesaurus.com
Also found in: Dictionary
Related to Elspar: asparaginase
Synonyms for Elspar
antineoplastic drug (trade name Elspar) sometimes used to treat lymphoblastic leukemia
References in periodicals archive
In the trial, researchers demonstrated that Oncaspar could be safely and effectively substituted for Elspar
as part of a multi-drug cancer regimen.
Prior to Erwinaze's approval there were two asparagine specific enzyme products - Elspar
(asparaginase injection) and Oncaspar (pegaspargase) - approved by FDA to treat patients with ALL.
One order, for $440,000, is the first in an exclusive agreement, signed in September and worth a minimum of $800,000, with Elspar
NASDAQ:GUMM) Tuesday announced it has reached an exclusive agreement worth a minimum of $800,000 with Elspar Norge a.
Elspar also acts as a distributor for Daewoo of Korea and Peacock AG and Schneider of Germany.
- Elsinore Hang Gliding Association
- Elsinore High School
- Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
- Elskamp, Max
- Elsner asthma
- Elsner, Christoph F
- Elsner, Christoph F.
- Elsner, Jozef Antoni Franciszek
- Elsner, Józef Antoni Franciszek
- Elsnits, Aleksandr
- Elsnits, Aleksandr Leontevich
- Elso heel
- Elso Magyar Helikoptermodellezo Sportegyesulet
- Elson Bowman Helwig
- Elsschot, Willem
- Elssler, Fanny
- Elstead Village Tennis Club
- Elster glaciation
- Elster, Kristian Mandrup
- Elster-Geitel effect
- Elston-Ellis Grade
- Elston-Ellis modification of Bloom-Richardson grading system